News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Christmas Art

Started by Redwaller, December 04, 2012, 01:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

winifred

Could you do a hare stuffing himself on eggnog and candycanes??? thanks! ps any pic u choose will do.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Redwaller

This one will be hard to do, but I'll manage!  :)

Redwaller

Here's Pokey and Tard:

For some reason, my computer won't let me paint Tard.  :(

BTW, are these your cats?

I need a free downloadable program to do these pics. Does anybody know any?

Rainshadow

Interesting...  Well, no, they aren't my cats.  Tard is a cat with a "grumpy" face that everyone makes jokes about on the internet.  I found out about her a few weeks ago, and just yesterday found out that she has a brother.
  These are some of the things that people come up with for Tard:

Yeah, I would suggest not looking at a lot of the photos on Google and stuff like that.  Quite a few aren't very clean.

Anyway, I love how you did Pokey and Tard!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Okay thanks. Did you want me to do all of those?  :)

Dannflor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 11, 2012, 05:44:37 PM
  Interesting...  Well, no, they aren't my cats.  Tard is a cat with a "grumpy" face that everyone makes jokes about on the internet.  I found out about her a few weeks ago, and just yesterday found out that she has a brother.
  These are some of the things that people come up with for Tard:

Yeah, I would suggest not looking at a lot of the photos on Google and stuff like that.  Quite a few aren't very clean.

Anyway, I love how you did Pokey and Tard!

LOL

Can you do barktref and treafhleaf

and PloKoon the Ottermaid

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

I'm on it! So you just want Christmas hats?

Redwaller

Barktref and Treefleaf:

Plokoon:

Hope you like them!  :)

Dannflor

LOL How about a Christmas Darth Vader in a santa suit
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

Give me the pic and I'll do it!

Rainshadow

Oh, and Redwaller, if you want to Christmas-ify those pictures of Tard, you can.  ;)  You don't have to, but you can if you want.  If you do, though, I want to see the results!

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but could you Christmas-ify this picture?

You could give them giant Santa hats, or just leave the brims of their hats or something.  Also, could you give Mr. Ford (the nearest man) a Santa beard?  Not Mr. Craig (the guy in the back with the cool wrist gun), just Mr. Ford.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Thanks!  Can't wait to see how it turns out!  :D