News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Card Game

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 13, 2011, 11:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Slagar is awesome enough he definitely needs two cards. ;D They're both really neat.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Captain Tammo

I think we all have to admit that slagar was pretty awesome  8) . Those are pretty awesome! Are you taking any requests?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 14, 2011, 05:29:31 PM
I think we all have to admit that slagar was pretty awesome  8) . Those are pretty awesome! Are you taking any requests?

Certainly! I'm currently working on Wild King MacPhearsome at the moment, will post him up here as soon as I find a good quote for him, and then [when I have time] I'll take requests for cards either of characters from Redwall and the lot or with pictures of your own creations (in which case I would first need the picture).
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

For some reason it willnae let me post Wild King MacPhearsome. I've tried in the rest of the forum but willnae let me post him there either.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Osu

It looks like picture posting was disabled for security reasons. Do you know how to use websites like tinypic.com?

I have a request for a card! 8D Would you do one for Hon Rosie? I have an old picture I drew of her somewhere, will dig it out in just a bit here..
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Osu on July 14, 2011, 06:28:33 PM
I have a request for a card! 8D Would you do one for Hon Rosie? I have an old picture I drew of her somewhere, will dig it out in just a bit here..

As soon as I get MacPhearsome up, sure!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ok, here's the link for Wild King MacPhearsome:

http://i.imgur.com/6ctdL.png

Matthias720

You can use the image tags to put in the picture like this:

;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

For the tags that's the second one on the bottom row, right?

Matthias720

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Thankee.

Why cannae I see the image though?   ???

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Here's Martin the Warrior's sword:

For those that cannae see it, here's the link to it:

http://i.imgur.com/ydXih.png

The Lady Shael

Just put the url between the img tags. I fixed it for you. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Once again, thankee. Got the image yet, Osu?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Here's an equiptment card featuring Orlando: