News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Card Game

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 13, 2011, 11:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

That is so Awesome! :o

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zankz. Ze Ferahgo card iz done, but it vill nae upload for zome reazon.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

For zome reazon na' it vill upload, zae 'ere iz Ferahgo:

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Wow they look great!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae, any requeztz?

Tam and Martin

That looks awesome!

Redwaller

Awesome!

Could you do a Zwilt the Shade card?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zure, ah'll dae it next time ah get ze chance!

Ungatt Trunn

Those cards are really cool! You should try to get them on the market if The Redwall Abbey Foundation gives you permission :)

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'll try but it vould probably be a good idea for me tae get ze original game oot firzt before releazin' any "zpecial editionz" like Redwall or Ztar Warz. An' tae dae zat ah vould 'ave tae firzt finizh turnin' me dravin' on paper intae actual cardz, az vell az vorkin' oot any ozer kinkz zat may prezent zemzelvez. But rezt azzured ah'll be vorkin' on it!

321tumbler

Could you tell me what each number is for please?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: 321tumbler on July 04, 2013, 12:53:44 PM
Could you tell me what each number is for please?
From top tae bottom: Zpeed, Attack, an' Defenze.

Captain Tammo

They're looking good! :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah finally got around tae daein' Zvilt, zae 'ere 'e iz:

Tam and Martin