News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your greatest achievements

Started by Skyblade, September 12, 2015, 11:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

I.. Uh.. Know what a troll sounds like? ( ;D)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rusvul

My biggest achievement is that I don't have anything serious to say on the Biggest Regrets thread.  ;D

Kitsune

Which, honestly, is something to be proud of.

Thank you all for your compliments on my achievements, especially number four. That was really hard to acheive. ^ - ^

I though of a few more:
4) (since the last four did not really count :P ) I have completed a handful of triathlons
5) I have played piano for eleven years
6) I have been in a multitude of plays and musicals
7) I have read all of the Redwall books. :D
8 ) I got more than one hundred percent on my geometry honors exam
9) I survived severe depression
10) I was accepted into my school's honors choir

Wylder Treejumper

^^Very, very impressive, Plugg. Let it not be said you've nothing to be proud of!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

What Wylder said. That's all great, Plugg!

Skyblade

Kudos, Plugg. Every one of those is a good achievement and a blessing to be grateful for. Stay strong.

People may not think the following are impressive, but I'm glad about and thankful for them nevertheless...these little joys actually make me feel a little better about myself :)

- AP Scholar with Distinction
- 6 out of 7 score on both the IB Biology SL and IB Spanish SL exam
- Seventh consecutive year playing the flute. Improvement has been rough, but it's happened. Last school year I managed to start playing very musically (expressively).
- I have a four-book series planned out. I've been working on it for about a year and made many changes. I don't know if it's good...but it's a start. My first book has 50,000+ words.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rachel25

I won Student of the year award for my age group last year at College.

Cornflower MM

^^^ I still think that's awesome.
Lessee.

I've done two fouettes in a row! Woot woot! I did my best-ever left leg leap today, as well. Even if I wasn't counted off. . . . . . . Actually, that's probably why, considering at that point I wanted to throttle the idiot. (I still had to suffer through another twenty minutes with him, too, because pre-pointe ran late. That's an achievement too.)

rachel25

Sounds stressful.
I have made loads of progress with my FMP.

Cornflower MM

It was. . . . . Until I figure dthat I am, in fact, invisible to him. (I even poked him and everything yesterday during Combo. He didn't respond. There's really one logical explanation, other than him ignoring me. . . . Which is possible, I suppose.)

I'm 8% fluent in French!