News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Block Users

Started by Mara the Wolf, May 29, 2021, 05:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mara the Wolf

Other sites have this function, so this one should too. The closest you can get is only allowing Admins to PM you.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Tungro

Unless they are spamming your pm's - in which case report them - just try and avoid them, probably your best bet

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on May 29, 2021, 05:12:18 PM
Unless they are spamming your pm's - in which case report them - just try and avoid them, probably your best bet
Yeah, that's what I would say.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Masika on May 29, 2021, 05:10:11 PM
Other sites have this function, so this one should too. The closest you can get is only allowing Admins to PM you.
Isn't that what banning is?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

But what if I want PM someone other than the admins, I just wanna block one or two specific people?
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

Ohh, I see.
I don't know, maybe ask them to stop PMing you?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

This is not on the staff's agenda, and I do not see a legitimate reason to implement this. Honestly, all I can see are problems. I'm going to use my authority to say a blanket 'no' and lock this topic.

If you have problems with members that are not solvable, raise them with the staff. That's what we are here for.
Received mostly negative reviews.