;D ;D :D  Now that was funny!
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

martins#1fan

Quote from: Lutra on July 22, 2011, 02:17:42 AM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 22, 2011, 01:16:42 AM
He probably got it from the Simpsons, Homer FELL and yelled "DOH!" ;D

;D ;D :D  Now that was funny!
Totally off topic.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Skalrag of Marshank

Felldoh was my third favorite character in Martin the Warrior... :'(...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE, FELLDOH?!?!
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Have you noticed that only two squirrels have ever been bloodwrath-y in the series? Felldoh and Ranguvar Foeseeker. I like both of them!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Hmm...Never thought about that...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Log-a-Log

Have there been any other non-badger species that have felt the Bloodwrath other than squirrels?
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Not that I know of. Deyna may have, but I don't remember. I'll have to dig out my copy of Taggerung again. It's been a while since I read it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Bloodwrath page on the Redwall Wiki.
As you can see, there's a lot of non-squirrels or badgers who were afflicted with Bloodwrath.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah. But with some of them, it probably just said that they had the madness of battle upon them, or something. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

No, all on that list were mentioned to have Bloodwrath or mentioned to possess red eyes or see red in their vision. It's not open for interpretation or debate.
The talk page has has some discussion on madness in battle, if you want to read that area.

Tiria Wildlough

Ah, that's cool. ;D Will do!
Felldoh disturbed me a little, specially in the TV show. He laughed as he fought, and generally acted like a crazy bloodwrath beast. I can't like him. >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I think he was pretty glad he was slaying slavers. Ending their lives meant ending lives being brought into slavery, which would benefit countless creatures. His passion for destroying evil was just maddened to a high point.

But that brings up my absolute biggest problem with the tv series. They had him go up to Marshank, steal a sword from Badrang, and have him get killed without anything of a fight, portraying him as frightened.
That compared to rushing forward, defeating Badrang, stealing the sword and beating him with it, and then slaying over a score of his beasts with wooden javelins.
Serious difference.

White One6193

Well, hold on there! ;) Martin (and Martin II, for that matter) both showed signs of the Bloodwrath. Martin, Matthias, and Martin II were written to have eyes that "flashed red fire." Has anybody thought that maybe Brian's Bloodwrath was inspired (or at least influenced) by Rudyard Kipling's portrayal of how Rikki-Tikki-Tavi acted when enraged?
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Log-a-Log

That's a good point. It is similar to Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 16, 2011, 08:10:46 AM
Ah, that's cool. ;D Will do!
Felldoh disturbed me a little, specially in the TV show. He laughed as he fought, and generally acted like a crazy bloodwrath beast. I can't like him. >:(

:P EVERYONE seems to have the wrong idea of this guy!

I think Felldoh deserves more appearance on the front page (and more respect while we're at it!  :P)

I LOVE Felldoh, he DID get a little hate-driven at the end (it was not madness, simply the anger that had welled in him for season upon season upon SEASON). He was cool. But why did he have to die!?!?!?!?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This