what is Your favoritw chess peice

Knight
Queen
Pawn
Bishop
King
Rook

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Trigoma

rooks win every fight xD
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

Pawns are kind of the best peice
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

KaiTheDog

Long live the Queen!

Folgrimeo

Knight because it has an animal on it, Queen because of its freedom of movement. I don't play chess though, I really lack strategy.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I choose Queen. But I thought about a Knight. A queen is essentially a rook and bishop put together, with a lot of emphasis thrown in on importance. A Knight however is unique, with a movement pattern that can execute with a lot of surprise or board change.
Been awhile since I played chess though. Like last year.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwaller

I love chess!!!

I chose queen and bishop, although I wanted to choose rook.

Ceteruler

Queen because it can do almost anything.
Knight because it can do what the Queen can't.

Trigoma

Used to play chess all the time. Havnt in a while though. Im a bit rusty.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflower Reguba

I picked the queen because she can go pretty much anywhere on the board... I'm not big on knights, I like the Bishops next.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Calaron

You can't win without a king, and pawns are extremely important pieces when used properly.

Mad Maudie

i love chess! altho we never really play by the rules we know them but make some up to suit us i love y bishops most then my queen.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

MatthiasMan

Knights travel at knight and ambush those in the daze.