News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

adele

Started by rakkety tam, April 20, 2012, 06:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do u think she is  a great singer

yes
7 (58.3%)
no
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

rakkety tam

adele has a voice like no other singer out there she is awsome if u havnt heard one of her songs look up rolling in the deep on youtube and u will find it she is just an awsome singer plz post your opinion on her
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Mad Maudie

i don't have rolling in the deep on my ipod yet but i do have rumor and set fire to the rain
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

I like Demi lovato more but yeah I still like her songs
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I'm not into singers these days. Just Owl City and Classical music and other stuff. Not into like modern day ones like Adele.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 20, 2012, 09:46:18 PM
I'm not into singers these days. Just Owl City and Classical music and other stuff. Not into like modern day ones like Adele.

i love owl city well i like fireflies and everyone thinks i'm weird cause of it  :-\
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

MatthiasMan

My parents don't like Adele for some reason. Every time they hear it on the radio they turn it off. Maybe if I listened to Adele more I'd learn to appreciate it more.

Redwallfan7

What don't they like?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

*shrug*

Maybe the lyrics but I've never heard them.

rakkety tam

well i dont think there is a cuss word in there  she does say ship in one of them and it sounds like the  S word

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

MatthiasMan

??? I don't know. Maybe they don't like her voice.

redwallgurl

the voice is great though
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

Look I don't know. I'm not my parents. I''ll listen to some right now........OK, NOW I can see why my parents don't like her. It's definitely her voice. I can just tell. I for one think it's pretty impressive. Not the best but still good.

rakkety tam

if i may ask why is it the voice that they dont like

MatthiasMan

I can't really explain it...Well.....Look, I can't explain it because I don't know the adjective.....I can just tell it's the voice. Don't ask why, it's just...

Redwallfan7

Yeah she sings good but not great