News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

hottest male/female celebrity

Started by mattimouse20, July 16, 2012, 07:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

redwallgurl

a celebrity is like someone famous
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Alright, I have to admit that Orlando Bloom is pretty good-lookin'. To a person like me.  ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Mad Maudie

orlando bloom is eeeeeeeewwww in a bad way to me but josh hutcherson is ooooooooo in a good way.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

Ha! Josh Hutcherson is seriously good looking.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

If I would have been a 90's kid, I would want to have a crush on Mark Paul Gosselar from Saved by the Bell. I'm watching the show in season 3 now, and I kind of want to be Kelly
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Ramon Rodriguez

Shia LaBeouf
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Um rain, to me those men are some where on the bottom of my list of hot people.

click the banner

Rainshadow

You're a guy.  It's different for you because you're a guy.  I'm a girl, and I chose them not only because of their looks, but also their acting.  Those two are good actors in my opinion.  And probably not a lot of people are going to agree with me on this one, but Jay Baruchel.

Who here likes Sam Worthington?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Mattimouse.  Why?  Do you like it?  Or do you not like it?

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Okay, I take back whatever I said about any other men being the hottest male celebrity.  This, this guy is the coolest:  (Not hot, cool)

Adam Young.