News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 26, 2020, 04:34:41 PM
A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day."  "An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!-  Aragorn (at this part of the movie, I'm usually jumping out of where ever I'm sitting)
I know, right?  :laugh:

"My friends, you bow to no one." -Aragorn.

"I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise! 'Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee.' I don't mean to. I don't mean to." -Samwise Gamgee.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Thanquol

"Sickly, sinful, spectacles stand, shuffle, shamble and saunter shamelessly in mine scandalized sight! I suggest a solution... Surely such sedition should sour and succumb to Sigvald - the salacious, scandalous and sensational servant of Slaanesh! Son of Succubi, scion of sordid acts and slayer of squalid serfs! See how I stroll, stride, swagger and swirl, spin, slash and stab at stupid, senseless scum! Soon they shall swoon, shall seek solace and death from sundry torments wrought on them by my strategic, severing, scintillating shower of shimmering strikes! Send for the sword - summon Sliverslash!"

-Sigvald the Magnificent

Sebias of Redwall

Are we allowed to quote our own stuff?  :laugh:

Spoiler

[The lord nodded his head to Baro, and the wolverine also lifted his glass, smirking. "To the death of our enemies!" he yelled. "May their deaths be long and slow!"] -The Feast, by Sebias of Redwall.
[close]

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Dagur (from HTTYD)- "there we were, three against a thousand- but it was the mightiest 3 they ever faced!" (my all time favorite quote)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 28, 2020, 05:04:12 PM
Dagur (from HTTYD)- "there we were, three against a thousand- but it was the mightiest 3 they ever faced!" (my all time favorite quote)
Oh, YES! I love that quote.  :laugh:

"But, you see, in "Maces and Talons," as in life, the line between good and evil is often unclear. Black and white can become gray so easily. What one soul considers evil, another might consider righteous."

"Forgiveness. Not really a sound business practice, now, is it? Trust, however, is imperative, Heather. And, there simply cannot be a traitor among us. A man will never know how far he's willing to go until he steps to the edge and looks down."

"They say there are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe what is."

"Pieces, as with people, are expendable. No one is irreplaceable."

"Stop thinking. All thinking has been done. You simply need to do what you're told; follow orders. Can you do that?"

"Was I not a worthy adversary? Don't answer that. Your surrender speaks volumes." -Viggo Grimborn, Dragons, Race to the Edge.

These, and basically any other quotes from Viggo.  ^-^

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

(i'm just gonna start a HTTYD thread, bec. we've been talking about it in like 3 dif. threads)

Sebias of Redwall

(Good idea. Though, I think there is already one. Lemme see if I can find it...)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

(woops i already strted one before u posted that...)

Sebias of Redwall

https://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=2545.msg779028#msg779028

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 28, 2020, 06:11:22 PM
(woops i already strted one before u posted that...)
It's cool. You could change it for a thread discussing the TV series.

"My dear Warlords. How go your plans to conquer the world?"

"Ah, a fighting spirit, I love it! Only, I'm afraid you are mistaken. You've never seen anything like me."

"Oh, don't feel too badly. You tried your best! But, you are nothing without your dragon!"

"When all of this set and done, this young chief will hand me the Night Fury. They don't have a leader, just a boy."

-Grimmel the Grisly.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, UUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!- Drago Bluvist to the bewilderbeast

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 28, 2020, 06:20:31 PM
UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, UUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!- Drago Bluvist to the bewilderbeast
Hah!  :laugh:

"Then see how well you do without me!"

"Now, we have a fight!"

"I watched you burn!"

Drago Bludvist.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

This is Berk. It's twelve days North of hopeless, and a few degrees South of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. My village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests. You see most places have mice, or mosquitoes, we have . . . dragons.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 28, 2020, 06:30:17 PM

"Then see how well you do without me!"

"Now, we have a fight!"

"I watched you burn!"

Drago Bludvist.

It takes more than a little fire (roll the "r" :D) to kill me!- Stoick the Vast

shisteer of nothing much

"If you're rocking the baby and it won't sleep, you need a bigger rock." ~Pano's mum.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!