News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Homeschoolers?

Started by Gonff, July 07, 2011, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Norham Waterpaw

I'm in the same boat as Lily. Always been in a Private School.
(Go Bob Jones!)

Yeah, never been homeschooled. I don't think I'll ever be.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Was private schooled till 8th grade. Now I'm homeschooled.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

I went to a Montessori private school for preschool and kindergarten, first and second grade in a public school (A darn good one, though, its biggest flaw was that it was far away from our house.) After that, I've been homeschooled. Although for a while, it's been more like unschooling.

Wylder Treejumper

Homeschooled till 3rd grade, then public school til the present.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Public zchool av ze vay for me. Ach, ze dumb ztuff zat gaez on in zeze 'orrible eztablizhmentz...*Takez ze dogz ootzoide*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

*Was and is homeschooled.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Yeah! Homeschooling rocks!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Well, I do like not doing very much schoolwork at all. But then, that isn't really homeschooling. It's home-math-and-life-ing.

Tam and Martin

Cool!   ;D

What would you call yourself (schoolwise) Rus?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Me is homeschooled. But I do Art at College. :)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on December 18, 2014, 11:56:15 AM
But... your 14....JK ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

Public school was never an option for me. Homeschooled all the way! Called crazy for it several times! Don't really care! ;D

Maudie

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 18, 2014, 04:18:04 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on December 18, 2014, 11:56:15 AM
But... your 14....JK ;D

Well, it's different in the UK. I live in the States, but one of my high school aged friends goes to college. It's a special program for smart people. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3