News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Homeschoolers?

Started by Gonff, July 07, 2011, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Sleetfleet the Squirrel

Quote from: MatthiasMan on May 17, 2012, 03:50:26 AM
Quote from: Bragoon on May 08, 2012, 10:36:47 PM
It's not as hard to find and make friends as people think.  If anything, I think we make better friends, since we have to make that extra effort to visit them.
I have to disagree on that. I don't make friends that easily for some reason. But I have a guess why.

Why

Griffen

im a homeschooler!!!! and about the friends part. not being in public school means i dont have to interact with all the jerks and people i dont like to see, instead i can just hang with the people who have things in common with me and have a true friendship.

Rainshadow

I hate it when people say that homeschoolers aren't socialized.  It's so not true!  Sure, we aren't surrounded with people every day, but most of us do make an effort to become social!  It's not forced upon us, we choose to.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I enjoyed being home schooled before I graduated. My school taught us how to have good conversations with people, we went to some fun field trips. Sadly, my teacher had to close the. School down because of her health condition.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

ALL HOMESCHOOLERS SHOULD SEE THIS!

SOOOOOO TRUE!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

whats funny is that when im in a big group of people, most of them my friends. the new people will say this "but how do you get to know other people? you dont get to know that many other kids" lol

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Ah, all true but it also dpends on the kind of home you're raised in. My cousin is extremely anit-social, and I always try to help her out. I'm pretty shy in person, (Though you'd never really guess, here) but I try to make an effort at least.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

I'm really quiet with people until you get to know me.  I'm usually shy with people I don't know but you can't tell that I am if you know me.

MatthiasMan

I just don't like being around people.

Rainshadow

Yeah, most of the time when I'm at home I'm just in one room, hiding from everyone.

Redwallfan7

I don't exactly hate being around people, but I like being around some, as long as they have a good personality.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

i love being with people
my brother creid when he wa home alone
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

I like it to be quiet in my house, but when I'm with someone, it has to be noisy or else it's kinda awkward.

Redwallfan7

I'd love to visit with the Redwallers, even over my own family. That sounds kind of harsh, but it's true.