"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, February 24, 2016, 04:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

I will and I will do so with extreme prejudice
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 19, 2022, 06:59:11 PMMaybe they meant that the boosting unlocks or ranks up in game skills?  Do you level up your skills/abilities/ults in OW2?  I haven't actually played it lol
No. The only time it helps is early game when you have to unlock characters, but that dosent matter cause you just have to finish a match (win or lose)to earn them. It's def a bot but I don't know who would even by that product....
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

Rank boosting mayhaps then.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

I mean if u get platinum or whatever the highest rank all you get is clout...Cause you can't play because you'd be stomped by people who actually earned their way to the top sooo...

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

People still do it.  For some reason.  *shrugs*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

Yeah, probs just to flex.

This is the Way.

Brother Saul

I mostly play mobile. I also have a Wii that I still occasionally use.

Trigoma

Just finished Hogwarts Legacy. Great game.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Kade Rivok

Very nice, I've heard good things about it.  Dunno when/if I'll ever actually play it though ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

laland

I like gaming: LOL and Clash of Clans