Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Bryant has something to say. Don't you, Bryant?" Bryony said, glaring at her brother. who was visibly quaking. "Um, sorry." He muttered, looking at his footpaws. "Can I eat now?" He asked Bryony. "Sure." She said, rolling her eyes, and sitting so Monka was in the middle this time.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall hurried to follow Skipper. He couldn't wait to tease Bryony when the meal was over. The blue fox caught up with Skipper.
"Watch need mate?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

"Thoes three need space. I feel sorry for Monka. That is one spitfire family." Skipper said, then the hedgehog came up again. "Oh, and Ruevan! I forgot to tell you that I'm going be having a taste testing party later. Care to come?" He asked. "Sure." The otter said, mentally face-palming.

Jukka the Sling

Fern grinned at Marshall and Tripper's enthusiastic response, but then she turned her attention to her food, which had been practically untouched so far.
------------------
Further down the table, Mirelle watched Marshall and also grinned. It was obvious he'd gotten the ship.
------------------
Glirid had 'paw' sitting next to him on the bench, and he was blissfully happy. He had a cup of strawberry fizz in his paw and a mound of applesauce on his plate. What more could a Dibbun ask for?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

"I agree with us Skip. May I join in on the taste testin' thingamajig?"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

"Well, sure!" The hedgehog said merrily. "See you laster, fox, Ruevan." He boomed good-naturedly.

rachel25

Monka half smiled nervously and felt himself tense up like a stone.

Cornflower MM

Bryony groaned and muttered to herself. "This is a catastrophe." She whispered, bitterly disappointed. Swallowing, she stood abruptly. "I'm not hungry any more; I'll see you two later." She said, then she walked out with her head down.

Jukka the Sling

Mirelle saw Bryony walk away and wondered what had happened. But then she thought it might be a bit rude to go and ask, so she just kept eating. That wasn't too hard, because the food was delicious.
------------------
Fern and Mycroft kept eating and talking, though they did far more of the latter. There was just so much to discuss!
------------------
While Glirid ate his applesauce, he thought about the play Lupine had been organizing. He really hoped they'd do it soon.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall beamed.
"Looks like ne ol' blue fox charm worked again! Hey Skip, watcha think a good name for the ship be?"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Monka's heart sank as he saw Bryony walk away. He felt terrible, she'd been so excited about this and he'd ruined it. He thought about running after her, but instead turned to Bryant. "Ok, Bryant. Its obvious you don't like me and honestly I don't care. But I love your sister and will do anything to make her happy. And she seems to want us to get along. I'm not saying we have to be friends, but we are at least going to talk to each other."

Cornflower MM

Skipper thought for a moment. "How about, the Big Boots? He suggested with a grin, not expecting the fox to get his joke. Then he turned serious. "Hmm, I dunno, mate. I never was one of the ship-naming. Try Mirelle." He suggested, suddenly very interested in his suop. His daughter   had been the best at ship naming.
--------------------------------------
Bryant had just taken a mouthful of his drink, and it spewed everywhere as he suddenly started laughing hysterically.

rachel25

Monka glared at him angrily. "What's so funny?" he ground out from between clentched teeth.

Cornflower MM

Bryant looked at Monka, and started laughing harder. "Oh, hahaha, you think, heeheehee, that I, oh hahahaha, don't like you! Hohohoho!" He choked out, before starting to laugh so hard he couldn't breath.

rachel25

Monka had had enough of this. He pushed his chair out and stood up, "Yes, that's the impression I got." Then he turned and stormed out of Great Hall, to go in search of Bryony.