could someone clear this up for me ?????????

Started by rachel25, February 25, 2013, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I was wondering how do you put little verses in topics like this one        :-[  :-\                "cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

psybox

go to the same place as you go to change your profile picture, and type what you want to be there into the signature box.

W0NWILL

If you're talking about quote boxes, you'd write this:

[quote]I was born to box, that's me trade. Y'know why they calls me Wonwill, no? Then I'll tell ye. If'n me right don't get ye, then me left one will. Left or right, mates, either on will set you flat on yore tail. Wonwill, see?[/quote]

QuoteI was born to box, that's me trade. Y'know why they calls me Wonwill, no? Then I'll tell ye. If'n me right don't get ye, then me left one will. Left or right, mates, either on will set you flat on yore tail. Wonwill, see?

If you want to add a name of who said it in front of the quote, you put:

[quote=Wonwill]I was born to box, that's me trade. Y'know why they calls me Wonwill, no? Then I'll tell ye. If'n me right don't get ye, then me left one will. Left or right, mates, either on will set you flat on yore tail. Wonwill, see?[/quote]

Quote from: WonwillI was born to box, that's me trade. Y'know why they calls me Wonwill, no? Then I'll tell ye. If'n me right don't get ye, then me left one will. Left or right, mates, either on will set you flat on yore tail. Wonwill, see?

Leatho Shellhound

No, I think she is taking about the signature box...

If you look at the top of the page you'll see a bunch of buttons under the Redwall Abbey Forum banner. Click on the profile button . At the right side of that page, under Modify Profile, click on Forum Profile Information. Scroll down and you'll see a Signature section.

Make sure you read the new forum rules about images in signatures here.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Quote from: W0NWILL on February 25, 2013, 06:26:51 PM
If you're talking about quote boxes, you'd write this:

[quote]I was born to box, that's me trade. Y'know why they calls me Wonwill, no? Then I'll tell ye. If'n me right don't get ye, then me left one will. Left or right, mates, either on will set you flat on yore tail. Wonwill, see?[/quote]

QuoteI was born to box, that's me trade. Y'know why they calls me Wonwill, no? Then I'll tell ye. If'n me right don't get ye, then me left one will. Left or right, mates, either on will set you flat on yore tail. Wonwill, see?

If you want to add a name of who said it in front of the quote, you put:

[quote=Wonwill]I was born to box, that's me trade. Y'know why they calls me Wonwill, no? Then I'll tell ye. If'n me right don't get ye, then me left one will. Left or right, mates, either on will set you flat on yore tail. Wonwill, see?[/quote]

Quote from: WonwillI was born to box, that's me trade. Y'know why they calls me Wonwill, no? Then I'll tell ye. If'n me right don't get ye, then me left one will. Left or right, mates, either on will set you flat on yore tail. Wonwill, see?
this is what I wanted to know many thanks  :-*

W0NWILL

Leatho Shellhound

Good job Won. Glad it worked out for you rachel25.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

thanks for your help everyone  :-*
TTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG