Whats going on around here ?

Started by rachel25, May 07, 2013, 04:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

*Me comes running in, in panic*
"OK what's going on around here I just logged on and typed something in and suddenly there's a spell check which checks everything you write as soon as you write it and at the top of the page there's a  sign which changes." *Shakes in fear and confusion* "Ok I stopped looking at posts on the Forum and just posted my Fanfic instead and yes I know I haven't kept up on what's happening but could someone get me up to date. I tried to find out on my own but I'm just getting confused.  :o  Oh and something weird happened when I was editing my Fanfic it just wouldn't work and I thought the computer was going to lock me out  :'( :'(      

Ungatt Trunn

I cant awnser you about the word check, but I can about about the changing sighn. The Admin's on this Forum are seeing if people like the new news footer on the home page, so you really have no reason to worry about that :-\.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on May 08, 2013, 05:47:46 PM
ok thanks  ;D
Your welcome :) Sorry that I cant help you about the wayward spell-check :-\

VedCassib

Did you by any chance update the browser you are using? Some browsers have built in spellchecks.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: VedCassib on June 03, 2013, 06:22:52 PM
Did you by any chance update the browser you are using? Some browsers have built in spellchecks.
My Browser just updated, and yes, it did come with a sometime-really-annoying Spellcheck.

rachel25

that might be what's  happened thanks  :D

VedCassib