News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Being able to Favouirte

Started by rachel25, May 27, 2013, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I think members and mod should be able to Favouirte their Favouirte topics so when someone posts something new on that topic they get a PM and a link to that topic  ;D

psybox

Notify does something like that, only with emails, PMing is kind of pointless, seeing how if you're already on the forum, you can just look around for it yourself.

Buzz_Bumble

You can also just add the page to your web browser's Favourites / Bookmarks. That won't tell you there's anything new (although some browsers can be set to check automatically), but give you a quicker way to get to the topic.

Good to see a "u" in this topic's title ... pity the "i" is in the wrong place.  ;)

rachel25

What I mean is that you can favourite the topic and the person who started the topic gets a message as well I thought of the this because on a website my sisters on you can do all the things I just suggested and I saw someone post something on here saying that they wished that they could favourite things  :P 

Maudie

You can just press notify if you want messages when someone posts in it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

OOOOOOHHHHHHH I wish someone had told me that  ;D still I think it would be a good idea  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on May 29, 2013, 05:55:58 PM
OOOOOOHHHHHHH I wish someone had told me that ;D
Uhhh...I think that pysbox just told you.

Life is too short to rush through it.

rachel25

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 29, 2013, 09:06:48 PM
what pysbox  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  :P  ::)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rachel25 on May 30, 2013, 03:03:40 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 29, 2013, 09:06:48 PM
what pysbox  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  :P  ::)
Oppps! I mean Psybox :P

Life is too short to rush through it.

Osu

The closest thing we have to a "favorite" is the notify button. Since this has been answered multiple times, I'm going to go ahead and lock the topic. :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.