News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Blue things

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, February 17, 2014, 02:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

I have been seeing some blue print in things and when I hover my mouse over it an ad pops up.
why is this happening?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zoundz odd. Ah 'avenae encounter zuch afore. Vonder vot it iz...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BrookSkimmer

Where exactly are you seeing these blue things?

Gonff the Mousethief

every where like on our last post
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lily

Is it just this forum where you're seeing them, or are other sites affected too? Everything's fine for me.

BrookSkimmer

BrookSkimmer

Seems it's just you Gonff. You might want to try a de-bugging of your computer perhaps?

Does it happen on other sites too?

Osu

Also, does your browser have an ad-blocker installed? I would recommend clearing your cookies and cache, running a malware program sweep+rebooting, and then having a look at the site again. It sounds like some kind of ad service to me, though I'm not entirely sure how that'd work on this forum...

Do you know how to take a screenshot? It'd help us to have a better idea of what's going on if we could see it. :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff the Mousethief

I fixed it. I had my virus begone thingy down, but it is up again! yaa!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.