"To the Top" Button

Started by Gonff, August 17, 2011, 06:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

I think it would be nice to have a "To the Top" button at the bottom of every page. That way you would not have to scroll all the way up to the top to go back to viewing what every category you were in. Instead of a To the Top button you could have the same thing listing the category, subcategory and topic at the bottom as you do at the top. (Like if your in the topic General Redwall Information under General Discussion you would see:

redwallabbey.com
|-+  Redwall Discussion (Beware Spoilers)
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: Osu, James Gryphon)
| | |-+  General Redwall Information

at the bottom of the page as well as at the top.) This is really not completely necessary, it doesn't hurt to have to scroll up, I just think it would be nice to have.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

The Lady Shael

I wasn't sure if there was an SMF option for this, but it seems there is. :) Added it in.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Lutra

Thank you!  That was a  much needed change.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Gonff

Yes, thanks, I think that will be very nice.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Coobreedan

Up.....*Presses 'Go Up' button*

Down....*Presses 'Go Down' button*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.