News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What forum events would you like to see?

Started by Captain Tammo, January 29, 2020, 02:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Maybe on a Wednesday? I know I'll be around then.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Quote from: Tungro on January 31, 2020, 05:47:02 PM
That sounds pretty cool, the only issue would be finding a game we all have...

Sebias of Redwall

I'm personally rather intrigued by Lass' skyping idea. Other than that, I have no fresh ideas to bring to the table. Sorry.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

DanielofRedwall

I personally like the idea of taking some of the events off-site. We are somewhat limited in options for what we can implement just by the very nature of this being a forum, which probably leads us to recycling events sometimes. We'll discuss what we can put in place, while I am  not really a gamer and personally wouldn't be able to take charge of anything like that I am sure there are plenty of options we can take on alongside our forum-based events. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

The Skarzs

I would like to see some art contests, definitely. Another thing might be a roleplay dueling event, where people could play for having the best duel.
As for off-site events, I know not everyone plays it, but Minecraft may be the most neutral game.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

That's quite true.  If we're talking about a "for everyone" kind of game, you can't get much better.  If we're talking PC, it isn't graphically intensive so it's easy to run, plus it doesn't cost too much either.  I'd be down for a forum Minecraft server, honestly.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

There used to be one (or two), but I think they went out of date or something.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

Does anyone play Medieval Engineers? It is the same idea as minecraft, but imo better