News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Weird glitchy thingy!

Started by Scott McLamok, January 14, 2021, 08:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Can you try Edge or Firefox? I have Firefox and have no issues.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Dannflower Reguba

I can confirm that Chrome works perfectly fine. @Kade Rivok @MeadowR  Does the problem go away after the assumed load time is complete, or does the problem persist? How often does this event occur? What are your download speeds?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kade Rivok

For me at least, the scroll bar vanishes after the page seems to have loaded, then reappears a few seconds later.  Just ran a check and I have 28.6 down at the moment.  Below is a vid (with audio) of what it looks like on my end.  I would also like to note that this just started recently, it wasn't an ongoing issue previously.

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

MeadowR

Basically what Kade said!

I've opened up this forum in Firefox instead for the moment, per instruction. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Verdauga

Thank you! Did you still experience the problem?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Dannflower Reguba

Can you still use your mouse scroll wheel while this is happening? Also, do you have/what extensions do you have for Chrome? Does this problem occur anywhere else? (As far as I've seen, I have no current reason to believe it's a forum issue)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kade Rivok

I haven't seen it occur on any other sites.  Scroll wheel still works.  As for extensions, I had Avast Price Check, but removed that because it annoyed me.  I also have Netflix Teleparty, Adblock, and Ground News - Bias Checker.  That's pretty much it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!