News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fan Fiction Competition: can you keep a secret?

Started by Captain Tammo, June 25, 2019, 03:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

It is very late at night and the pitter-patter of rain outside the den window is finally taking a toll on you. Your eyelids grow heavy and you start to nod off.

Suddenly, there is a rapping from the doorway. Who in the world could it be at this hour? you struggle to think of anyone. As you open the door - just a crack - there is a dark figure outside. Droplets of rain roll off the end of their hood. A lantern over one of their shoulders gives off an obtrusive pale light, and something peculiar is produced from their side satchel. It's an envelope with a wax seal.

"But I'm not expecting any mail!" You say, perplexed. "Are you sure this is for me?"

"Excuse the late visit. 'Head honcho's orders that this 'un stays quiet. Hurry an' take it, afore it gets wet... You can keep a secret, can't you?" The figure steals a cautionary glance about themselves and then shuffles off into the night before you answer.

Breaking the seal, you open the envelope. It's... an invitation!

-   -   -   -   -
Hey, I like setting the scene, okay?! Come down the the fan fiction boards if you're curious to take part in the June / July fan fiction competition. The theme is, Can you keep a secret?

--> to the competition!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Captain Tammo

Hey all! Just a reminder that the fanfic contest comes to a close this Friday the 26th. Get those submissions in if you're interested! First place gets a medal for their signature. Have fun! :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior