News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Awesome Rain! I love Ghost - He just looks cool!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Thank you!  Yeah, Ghost's from a story that's been floating around in my head for about a week.  His character is a bit like... well, think Haku from Spirited Away and you might be on the right track.  At least, that's a bit like what he's like.  I dunno.  As I said, the idea's only been in my head for about a week, so the characters and plot are still pretty basic.  Although I've been working on a sort of prototype drawing of the four main characters (including Ghost), so that might be up next weekend.

Any requests?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on November 03, 2014, 09:02:50 AM
Cool...Haku.

Not quite sure how to take that...  Confusion?  Genuinely thinking it's cool?  Lol, I'm sorta confused as to what that means.  :P

Again I say that my request box is open, and it'd be nice if I could get at least one or two requests by Thursday so I have something to draw in the car.  ;)

Faiyloe

can you draw an anthro version of the Cheshire cat. Just for fun.  ;) ;D. You can do it however you want.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

A hand-mounted-laser-weapon wielding maniac in a black trenchcoat.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 04, 2014, 08:58:39 PM
can you draw an anthro version of the Cheshire cat. Just for fun.  ;) ;D. You can do it however you want.

Can do!

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 04, 2014, 09:42:34 PM
A hand-mounted-laser-weapon wielding maniac in a black trenchcoat.

...Possibly a little bit more detail than that?  (Such as, what's a hand-mounted-laser-weapon?  :P)

Cornflower MM

Is your request box full? Because I'd like to request a chicken, please. A hen, specifically. Any way you'd like to draw her is fine. :)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 04, 2014, 09:57:37 PM
Is your request box full? Because I'd like to request a chicken, please. A hen, specifically. Any way you'd like to draw her is fine. :)

Okee-dokey!  I'd be happy to, as I've never drawn a chicken before.  :)

The Mask

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 04, 2014, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: The Mask on November 03, 2014, 09:02:50 AM
Cool...Haku.

Not quite sure how to take that...  Confusion?  Genuinely thinking it's cool?  Lol, I'm sorta confused as to what that means.  :P

Again I say that my request box is open, and it'd be nice if I could get at least one or two requests by Thursday so I have something to draw in the car.  ;)
Genuinely cool. Haku is cool. So therefore Ghost is cool. He's cool anyway. What I am I talking about again?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

We were talking about how chilly the weather has gotten recently.  ;D

Alrighty, peeps, I got two of my three requests done.  So sorry, Corny, I woulda gotten yours done yesterday, but I WAS AN IDIOT AND I DOWNLOADED A ROOSTER AS A REFERENCE PIC, NOT A HEN!  Ugh.  That'll be the first request I do next time I'm drawing, I promise!

Faiy-chan
 Suspenders!  :D

[close]
Ru-chan
 Erg, sorry if the laser-blaster thingy's hard to see.  I tried to make it lighter, but it's hard 'cause it was very small.  Oh, and also, if you're wondering why it's just a circle, the weapon wraps around the back of his hand and has another part on his forearm, where I assume the cartridge would be.  He just has a glove and sleeves, so you can't see those.  ;)

[close]
Misc.
 As promised, the stupid drawing that took me three or four hours to complete, and spanned over two days.  I hate details.

[close]

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow