News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders! XIV

Started by Delthion, March 16, 2015, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Well, I might have messed up which species I used. The lesser mind-control mosquito is a stimulant for creativity, while the greater mind-control mosquito promotes insanity. Small mistake, but nothing to worry about.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

"Well well well. I can't trust you all in the simplest of things, can I? Well one of you has failed me more than the others, and that is you Izeroth. I will dispose of you shortly." You see Izeroth vanish before your eyes then reappear in a glass cage filled with a strange gas, he can breathe, but with difficulty. "Your friend here is in a cage filled with leeches and a parasite of my own invention; the Reaper. It travels all throughout your body and kills you in a month, but you are in miserable pain when it is in you.

"Well, your next mission is to find a Handley Page Victor; and go bomb a remote region in the Arctic Circle. This is a new development that I am proving will be able to fly in any region of the world. It is cooperation with the U.N. If you fail me in this...let's just say that you will face more dire consequences than Izeroth is in. I am sending you in a Grob GF 200, Sage you are to get your pilot's license before hand to be co-pilot with Sandpaw."

Four weeks later. "Oh my word! You are the most incompetent servants in the whole of Servantdom! Sage, you took your lessons, but then got a D+? You said that you were studying day and night to not disappoint me! Plugg, I was told by some locals that you thought it would be a good idea to set fire to the Grob's tail! I know that your name is Firetail and all, but that's taking it too far! You also managed to bomb Buckingham Palace, the White House, and the Canadian Parliment! I am now declared an outlaw! Tell me what happened before I let the full extent of my wrath descend upon you!"

OOC: Nice work Izeroth, it was close, but when you put mind control it broke one of the rules and sealed your fate. Good game! :) And now you've changed it ::). Anyway, it still counts. Sage could you delete your last post please? Thanks! ;)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Sir, I can explain. All was going according to plan, I was ready along with other members of the crew, boarding the GF200. Then, out of no where, something hit the back of my head and I woke up chained to one of the passenger seats. Sky was infront of me, singing some song that hurt my concussed head. Plugg was behind me, running around with a lighter. Sandpaw and Sage were arguing in the cockpit, and 80 cows on jetpacks were attacking us from outside the plane! They were shooting peanuts at us, yelling "MOOOOOOOOO!!!!FREEDOME!!!!MOOOOO!!!!"
I had no idea what was going on, and then someone said "He's awake!" and smacked me on the head. I woke up here sir.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Sir, Soren isn't gving away the whole story. Getting a D+ was just a ruse, I was certain the teachers would've kept me for much longer if I got good grades. I am, in fact, a good pilot nonetheless.

Sand and I were arguing because I was planning on  setting us down in a safe place while Sand wanted us to land in a minefield! Those jetpacks cows were renegade, I believe Sky remotely activated them to sabotage the mission.

While his was happening, Plugg set fire to the tail and promptly began ripping out wires, yelling "Batman! Batman!" I tried to stop him but Sandpaw made me stay in the pit.

Also, Soren opened the main passenger door and said, "Guys, we're going down. Better get your parachutes on." I said, "We don't have any parachutes!" (because Sky had thrown them away, saying they weren't needed). Soren, nonetheless, was threatening us to jump or he'd shoot us. Luckily, Sandpaw and my quick actions set us down somewhere in the Arctic, where Sand promptly smashed our flashlights and hand warmers, all the while saying "Oh, a bit of cold never hurt anyone." It was up to me, sir, because the others were mad as a chicken.

Søren

OOC: Sage, how could I threaten you if I was unconscious?

Hickory

Søren

OOC: But I was chained to a chair.

Hickory

OOC: Ok, hold on.

BIC: I forgot to mention that I released Soren from his chains. Obviously, I shouldn't have.

Søren

Sir, while I was threatening the people to jump, we were flying above the ocean and everyone here is a champion diver and swimmer. And Sky had given us flying squirrel suits to wear. But anyway.
I was trying to get everyone to jump because the rear of the plane was on fire. And a large bat-like creature bursted through the rear of the plane and started to tear and claw at us. I kept yelling for everyone to jump, saying "JUMP! USE YOUR SUIT! THERE'S A FIRE! AND A BAT MONSTER! JUMP!" But they didn't listen, instead they saw I was awake and yelled "He's awake!" That's when everything went black and I woke up here.

Skyblade

OOC: I survived to the second round!! :o :D

IC: Sir, let me tell the story from my perspective.

We about to board the G200. Since I was at the back, I was the last person to have my ticket checked in the line, and the others didn't see it hear this. The man verifying our flight beckoned me. I did, and he told me, "I almost forgot to warn you all, ma'am. You see, the parachutes on this plane have, to say the least, a huge problem. When they're activated, instead of opening, they explode and instantly kill the people using them. Now, I doubt you all will need to use them. But wanted to warn you just in case, missie. If you ever have an emergency, just remember to NEVER let anyone use the parachutes and instead use some flying squirrel suits in the back closet."

I thanked him and went on my way. I ran and caught up to Soren so we could talk about how to best proceed with this mission. Just as we were about to get on the plane, Soren crumbled to the ground. I gasped and immediately got down to check on him and help him, only to find that he was unconscious. While I was trying to aid Soren, sonethjng hit me in the back of the head and knocked me out, too.

I woke up on the floor with chaos was on the rise. Soren was still knocked out, for one. But Sand and Sage were arguing very vehemently about something, and Plugg was trying to calm them down. I tried to find it what was going on and help Plugg sort things out, but Sand gave me a jug of milk and told me to throw the whole thing out the window, because there were some jet pack cows outside and he told me that that would tame them. I trusted his word, so I did exactly as he i instructed me,but instead if claming down, the jetpack cows were further riled. I went to ask Sand why he had told me to do such a thing when I saw that he and Sage had gotten very violent. Plugg had found a lighter and was trying to use it in an effort to calm them down and make them stop being so disruptive and dangerous.

I realized that with jetpack cows outside and all this strife inside, we needed as much help as we could get. So, I went to Soren, who was still unconscious, and tried to wake him up. I nudged him, poked him, slapped his head, and even threw ice cold water on him. Still, he didn't wake. I sat down in the seat in front of him to think about what to do next. Then, I had an idea. It was a strange one, but at this point was worth a try. Knowing that I'm not the best singer, I decided to try to wake up Soren by singing a song. It worked, and Soren came to his senses. I was relieved, and was abot to explain to him, but he kept interrupting. Instead of being a help, he insulted my singing. I mean, I know I'm not a great singer, but he didn't need to compare my singing with that of "a bird being strangled".

Since he wasn't helping after all, I went to Plugg for help but realized we were going down. Sage immediately ran for the parachutes, but then I remembered what the man had told me earlier. Those are bombs! I thought. I tried to explain to Sage, "We don't need these parachutes- we'll get killed!" But he didn't listen to me. He grabbed a parachute and was about to give one to Soren. I knew if they got them, they would leap immediately only to die in a fiery explosion in the sky. So, I grabbed them and threw them out the window before they could - literally - leap to their demise.

I then found the flying squirrel suits in the back closet, as the man had told me, and gave them to everyone as an alternative. When I tried to explain about the parachutes, nobody would listen except Plugg, and nobody was listening to him, either.

I did my best, sir. I just wish people would listen to me and understand me more.

OOC: I just remembered something from Sage's post, so I edited a small part.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Of all the pilots Sandpaw looked the calmest occasionally fiddling with his flight equipment and shaking his head sadly as the accusations flew thick and fast. When there was finally a moment of silence he spoke up.

"Well sir its clear they only want to tell you part of the story so here's the full thing. We took off at 0700 and flew straight to Sage's flying lessons where he took the course and almost passed. We were all slightly unsure at his flying skills but never the less we took off from there at 0800 a few days later and got into our plane. Once we got on Sky insisted we all get tickets for some reason even though it was our own aircraft.

Well we bought the tickets for pretty penny and off we flew to the Artic. We were flying along nicely and I was showing Sage some tricks with the controls when he started yelling he wanted to leave to cockpit. I insisted he should stay and that there was nothing wrong. Then we started smelling smoke and seeing flying cows outside the port windows. I began evasive maneuvers to get away from the cows but they kept coming. In desperation I handed Sky some sour milk telling her to throw it out the window hoping it would deter them slightly. However as Sky said it only made them angrier.

I spotted a old Russian military base with a minefield surrounding and suggested to Sage we should land there so we could be safe from the angry cows. Instead of listening he began getting angry and insisting I was trying to take control because I was the main pilot. While I was trying to fly away from cows and keep Sage from attacking me we were hit by some sort of explosion in the back. I think that was when we were being attacked by the bat thing.

Well I yelled for everyone to get a parachute because I didn't know they were bombs but Sky had thrown them off thankfully. Well we managed to get out using the Paragliding suits and landed safely but completely lost. Soren was unconscious Sky was unconscious and Sage was pouting.

I then noticed the cows were still searching for us so I destroyed anything that gave off heat so they would use thermal to find us and buried everyone under the snow. When they were finally gone me and Plugg carried Sky and Soren all the way back to the military base. We found the bomber you wanted and were about to get on when Sage ran ahead because he wasn't carrying a fallen comrade and jumped in the plane saying he would finish the mission himself. Neither me or Plugg asked him to or told him so we just stood helplessly as he flew off. That must have been when he started bombing the cities.

Well me and Plugg managed to find an old Helicopter and flew back her with Soren and SKy who had been unconscious for a seriously long time. We met up with Sage a few miles out saying proudly that he had finished bombing the target without us and he would get all the glory.

And sir here we are ashamed that our comrade would go and do such a thing."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Quote from:  LT SandpawOnce we got on Sky insisted we all get tickets for some reason even though it was our own aircraft.

OOC: This is hilarious, but I am going to have to try to justify myself nonetheless :D

IC: I had a very good reason for that, sir. I received a call from my cousin (who, just to clarify, isn't a member of this group ;)) saying that we must buy tickets for the flight. I was flummoxed, but as this person was family, I trusted him.

When the man at the ticket counter stopped me to tell me about the malfunctioning parachutes and the flying squirrel suits, I instantly understood why. There was something very important we had to know! Sir, for this reason, I believe that I actually played a very good role in this mission. Had I not gotten us to buy the tickets, we would never have found out the parachutes were actually bombs. All of us would have died jumping off the plane with death traps on our fragile backs.

Sand also mentioned that the tickets cost quite a bit to buy. I am actually the one who donated all the money so we could buy the tickets, so the paying was all on me. Anyway, money is a small price to pay for the life of any human.

Kitsune

OOC: Goodness, I need to get a word in. :P

IC: Sir, I would defend myself for what some have claimed I have done, but it seems that those who are in their right minds have already done so. I will discuss that which they have not talked about. The reason that I yelling "Batman" is because that is our code word for "Bomb" whenever we fly, so in case there are any passengers they are no alarmed. I was unplugging wires because the security lockdown was not working. Apparently, Sage unplugged some of the wires from the plane and were using them to power his Xbox. Without power, I knew that the plane would quickly lose control so I franticly started unplugging his Xbox so I could repower the plane. The reason that the tail of the plane caught on fire is that one of the parachute bombs had not been thrown off of the plane, and it looked like it is was about to blow up, so I quickly grabbed it and threw it off the plane. However, I was not quick enough and the bomb blew up as it passed the tail end of the plane, catching it on fire.

Basically, all of the things that people blamed on me were the results of other's careless mistakes.

Delthion

"Well, these excuses are becoming more and more outlandish. Your next mission will be one of the utmost simplicity. But now I must devise a punishment for the one that has failed me the most." Then you see Sage being duct-taped to the top of the plane, then a flying Buffalo comes and eats him, then he reappears and it all begins again. "He shall remain like that for all eternity. His screams shall comfort me at night." The Overlord added with grim smile.

"Well, now that I see that you can do absolutely nothing without completely destroying what you are sent to do. I will give a simpler mission. I've always thought that it would be a good idea to start breeding
Irish Wolfhounds we have contacted a seller and we are going to drop you off in Wyoming right now, the farm is on the left as soon as we land. You are to get four of the Wolfhounds and bring them to me. They must be in perfect condition, or you will be destroyed."

Two weeks later. "I am becoming increasingly irritated by the four of you! You bring me four dogs, but all of them are scrawny, unkempt dogs. None of them being Irish Wolfhounds! I know the owner well and he couldn't have crossed me; he knows what it means to cross an Overlord. Soren, you apparently set fire to the farm and dressed as an Indian and went on a Buffalo hunt; you ruined all of their harvest! Skye, you apparently went and sat under a tree until they had done something right, then began screeching and kicking at the Wolfhounds and scratching them. Plugg, what is this fascination with flaming tails?! You went around setting every single dog's tail that you could find, on fire! Sandpaw, you began yelling at the farmer and threatening to detonate 7,000,000 tons of TNT underneath the earth's crust if you didn't get what you wanted. Speak! All of you!"

OOC: Nice game Sage, it was extremely close. This is going to be a good round. :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Before anyone says something, I will like to assert, sir, that what you heard was only a percentage of the truth. I will admit that I screeched, kicked, and scratched the Wolfhounds. Two of them had escaped their cages and just attacked me belligerently  - I was completely shocked, for from what I heard, Wolfhounds are a very nice breed of dog. I am thinking somebody did something to them...anyway, I was fighting in self defense. I was honestly not putting up a completely proper fight because I knew that you would not want us to hurt the dogs. However, if I did not give at least a few desperate kicks and scratches to a Wolfhound that had me on the ground and was proceeding to bite my throat out, I would have died.

I honestly did not do much harm, if any, to the sturdy wolfhounds that attacked me. After I managed to fight them off, they shook me off, were perfectly fine, and ran away. As for the screeching, I was yelling for help, but nobody came to my aid.