News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Gets a tip of sage.*

*Inserts a tip of sage.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

I get a piece of paper saying:

"Oi, Groddil. Ya first shift at McDonalds is today. Get ta work!"

I scribble out the words and insert the paper.

Delthion

*Gets a dismembered cat.*

*Inserts the same thing, a.k.a. Pure joy.* ;D

Groddil

I get a small vial labelled "liquid happiness."

I drink the liquid and toss the empty vial into the vending machine, along with a large Rottweiler and three slices of bread.

Delthion

*Gets an Irish Setter.*

*Inserts an Irish Setter and an Irish Wolfhound.*

Groddil

I get two Chihuahuas and a gigantic potato.

I insert a bottle o' Guinness.

Delthion

*Gets awesomeness.*

*Inserts Awesomeness.*

Ashleg

*gets boredom*

::)

*inserts a Magikarp*

Delthion

Groddil

I get some sushi.

I insert a live salmon.

Rosie Willowwater

I get a dolphin plushie.

I insert cotton.

Cornflower MM