Sagey's Disgusting, Dangerous Apothecary (counterpart to Corn's Medical Supply)

Started by Hickory, October 06, 2015, 12:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

If you'd look closer you'd notice it's counterfeit. *Disappears with gun.*

Banya

*hits the bell on the counter repeatedly*

Hello, Sage?  I'd like something to serve to guests to ensure they leave my apartment quickly and never return.  Preferably a liquid that I can offer in a glass, but something that I can disguise as an hors d'oeuvre is fine, too.

Hickory

*rummages in back* Ummmmm.... gimme a second.

*holds out dusty wine bottle* Ah, mirror wine. One glass taken within five minutes of opening and drained totally will overload their nervous system and kill them....

But you don't want that, do you?

Banya

Well, it'll be quickly drained by guests of my flatmates', I'm sure, so I'll take it as a backup.  Anything else?

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on November 03, 2015, 01:20:22 AM
Well, it'll be quickly drained by guests of my flatmates', I'm sure, so I'll take it as a backup.  Anything else?
You could just give them some booze and then point them in the right direction.