Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

(I've decided to quote Cleverbot for my answers now.  So, I typed in your question, and...)

I'm putting on pounds.

Why is Cleverbot putting on pounds?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"Luke, I am your father!"

Is there such a thing as a ketchup tree?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Died recently.

Why am saying a=rughapsfjbapklsfvbaposjfvhoajk sbpuafhv pjasidhcv pjiasf bvuipasdbv uopiasd bhvjsfb??
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Really?  What are you going to sing?

Plonk?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

It's turquoise.

What is 37234516316512.51564546455123 x 5465456456.5465654564?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

First we have to find x!

Who let the dog out?
« Subject to editing »

rachel25

The person on the airplane to Brazil, wearing a green and pink spotted jacket and the blue wig.

Goldfish fly?

The Skarzs

My buns are burning.

What is the square root of Friday?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Birthday cake.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic?