Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I know why that is.

Do we like to skate on discussions?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Jukka the Sling

No, we enjoy drowning in toilets.

If the sky is blue, is the coyote the One Ring?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

YES! Wait, no. Well, maybe...

What is UP with this?
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Totally radical, dude.

Does the plate give away chalk?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No, it takes away paint.

Can the world become two-dimensional?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

*Stares in confusion then begins to run away.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Interesting...

Why do my Dragon Cave hatchlings refuse to gender? (No, seriously, why? They have approximately two days left each, and I'm getting worried!)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

The Skarzs

By taking two aspirin and coming back tomorrow.

Is thunder?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!