Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

DEATH TO BANANAS!

Why does math want to kill me?
Freddy

Rainshadow

Because...  *Looks around nervously*  *Leans in close*  *Whispers*  Math is secretly trying to take over the world, one student at a time.

Why is the rum?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

There's a grumbly in my tumbely time for something sweet!

Why am I obsessed with Winnie the Pooh?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Because the wonderful thing about tiggers is tiggers are wonderful things!

Why are tiggers wonderful things?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

BECAUSE...The super-dooper aleyooper bounce! The more try the more you fly and that's what really counts!

Why could Christopher Robin's room be the room of any small boy?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 15, 2014, 11:27:28 PM
  Because...  *Looks around nervously*  *Leans in close*  *Whispers*  Math is secretly trying to take over the world, one student at a time.

Why is the rum?

Alcoholics. That's why the rums gone.  ;D

Quote from: Delthion on October 18, 2014, 01:47:49 AM
BECAUSE...The super-dooper aleyooper bounce! The more try the more you fly and that's what really counts!

Why could Christopher Robin's room be the room of any small boy?

Because he's a small boy.

Oh, where is my hairbrush?

Izeroth

It is where it is, we can logically conclude.

Why is my cerebral cortex so illogical?

rachel25

Because its a Magical Place. (brownie points to people who get that reference)
I want?

Rainshadow

LT Sandpaw

Over the hill

What happened to my explosives?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

They eated NO's universe.  Das where dey is.

Why does my library only have uninteresting manga?

Delthion

Because I don't know what Manga means!

Why doesn't my laptop eat gravy?

Søren

Because it has high blood pressure.
Why can't I leave this board?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Because of super-glue!

Why is artghhago translated cold?

LT Sandpaw

How should I Know

Why dont's mi speltcheek woorc?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro