News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Radiation poisoning from the split peas.

Are the split peas masking themselves as periods to infiltrate the forums?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

No. The ducks are pretending to be split peas masking themselves as periods. split pea ducks
Quote from: Booklover on December 04, 2019, 09:02:30 PM
Quote from: Booklover on December 18, 2019, 09:29:51 PM
If there are 'three wise men', was one of them the one who built his house upon the rock, and was there a fourth but he built his house upon the sand, so died?
How was writing invented?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Writing was invented so that monkeys had a way to communicate to NASA while they were under the sea in pods.

What is a good, stupid question to ask?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on July 09, 2020, 11:57:19 PM
"Is corndauga a real ship?"
Dude, I was going to ask that.  :laugh:

A chair made out of monkey flesh, coated with strawberries, naturally.

What would happen if someone drove into a wall at 75 miles per hour?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

They'd break the spacetime continuum.

Didn't you pay attention in science class?

Kade Rivok

Yeah, but only when the teacher wasn't in the room.

What is the most elusive thing in the world?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Because it's a device made by the Illuminati.

Why do you ask?

Booklover

Because he is secretly an evil mastermind planning to take over the world by poisoning all the ice-cream.

Why is a blackboard? (I think I've asked this question before, but oh well)

Wylder Treejumper

Because whiteboards are racist.

Why do people usually only eat eggs for breakfast?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Booklover

They don't. One egg is enough.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Verdauga

(I know the real answer to that.)
Exatly as much to build a British Man o' war.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman