News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

Because you are in Hawaii.

Is cyanide better for you than strychnine?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Booklover

The cyan Among Us character is.
Can you surf on lava?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

If you know how to.

Where is the feast being held?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Wherever the turtle under the world is.
What's the name of the turtle?

Flib Bigboat

SeBiAs the Biased. ;D

Why did the dolphin decide to swim in the Pacific Ocean, instead of the Arctic Sea?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

So that it could do backwards somersaults while whistling 'Star Spangled Banner' through hoops, which isn't possible when it's really cold.
Why did the dolphin want to do that?

Flib Bigboat

Because it was bored.

Why does a catfish?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Because it was taught to fish so it could be fed for a lifetime. Don't know what'll happen with the other eight lives.
Why is a blackboard?

Flib Bigboat

"Joe ran out of his place, and rubbed out the last two words. He rewrote the question: 'Why is a board black?'
'And we can write that on it with white chalk!' he said.
;D

What happens if you catch a cat, a rat, and a dog, and put them all in a room, and leave it for an hour?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Knew you'd get the reference.
You won't know until you open the door. Until then, they're all alive and dead at the same time.
What time will it be when time stops?

Flib Bigboat

(My mom loves the series. ;D)
The same time as it was when time stopped.
What does a coconut have in common with a giraffe?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Scott McLamok

Becausr your parents named you that

Why is 2 + 2 4?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

Because you were too lazy to add the equals sign. ;)
@Booklover:
Answer this question!!! If five people, seven hens, one goat, and a clock go up in an aeroplane, how many times will Dame Snap have shouted at them by the time they reach home? ;D
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

0. She can't shout while they're in an aeroplane.
When shall we have lunch?