"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Percy Jackson Thread

Started by Jetthebinturong, December 29, 2014, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

You just blocked me from PM'ing you.

I don't even know what to say.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Are we discussing favourite cabins?  My favourite is probably either the Hephaestus or the Poseidon cabin.  Hephaestus because it's really cool with all the mechanical stuff, and Poseidon simply because of all the sea decorations.  I like sea decorations.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

My favorite would be Hermes. Jokesters appeal to me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

I'd be a camper at Camp Jupiter, and I'd be a legacy; grandchild of Ceres, mother's side and grandchild of Mars, father's side. Making me ½ mortal ¼ Ceres ¼ Mars
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Hold up a bit, buddy. That's a bit detailed for me. But, that's okay. Yeah, random. :P

I think I would Hermes, or Demeter, and I think Ares sounds cool, but I don't have the right personality. Ares could be my sort of background/back-up personality. I can be quite contentious without really trying to.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

I think I'd probably be hecatare :P for Greek. Maybe bellona for roman.

Quote from: Jerry on January 01, 2015, 11:52:57 PM
What your doing is pretty pointless. [no offense]
Your post is equally pointless. I don't think that could be taken without offense. Regardless of your age, that was a little rude and mean. You're effectively saying our interest is pointless. Not cool.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Mask on January 02, 2015, 05:04:01 AM
Your post is equally pointless. I don't think that could be taken without offense. Regardless of your age, that was a little rude and mean. You're effectively saying our interest is pointless. Not cool.
I'm beginning to agree.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 02, 2015, 12:30:55 AM
You just blocked me from PM'ing you.

I don't even know what to say.

Jukka, you know how I get when I'm mad. Sorry.

Hecate, Masky.  :P

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 02, 2015, 03:44:37 PM
I'm beginning to agree.

Thank you. . . . . . . .

Maudie

Yep. There are a bajillion things out there that are pointless. Pointing one of them out is even more pointless. Also, what you think is pointless, many other people do not think is pointless, and vice-versa.
Also, saying something offensive, and then saying "no offense" is like saying "I'm sorry I broke your bike. I meant to do it."  ;)

Anyway, I agree, Li'l brother. Hecate or Bellona.

Cornflower MM

For my favorite Greek cabin, I've always thought Dionysus was cool. The way Mr. Riordan portrayed him always makes me laugh. ;D Plus, it's quite understated. You don't see much of it. All the others are cool, don't get me wrong there, but I think Dionysus. For Roman. . . . Maybe Minerva? I've always liked artsy craftsy kinds of things.

Rusvul

Woah, woah, woah.

Let me clear something up.

Jerry, we don't hate you or anything. I'm sure you're great. It's probably not best to post something rather confrontational inside of your first ten posts, but I really don't think your comment deserved that harsh of a response. The key thing is, though, that's happened, and it was kind of a bad thing, but it's in the past. I'm sure us more experienced members can be mature and just drop the topic... *subtle glare*

Should you return and read this message, I'd encourage you to post in the Introduction Topic in the Front Lawns. People tend to check that topic frequently and respond well. All I can do is hope that you do read my message, and you do decide to stay. :)

@Everyone else: Come on. Leave him be. We'd hate to drive a potential new member off due to a comment that was received badly. That would be unfortunate, and leave a bad taste in the mouth of everyone involved.

Cornflower MM

I did drop it, Rus. And apologized by PM. No need to glare, dear.

Maudie

*Sheepishly steps into the light.* Yup. Rus is right. I am in the wrong, and I also apologized over PM. Sorry.

Aaand now, back to Percy Jackson.

I think I would like any god BUT Aphrodite/Venus for my parent.

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 02, 2015, 10:53:08 PM
I did drop it, Rus. And apologized by PM. No need to glare, dear.
Apologies. *CTRL-Zs glare*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on January 02, 2015, 11:35:09 PM

I think I would like any god BUT Aphrodite/Venus for my parent.

Haha, same here. I respect Aphrodite, and I realize she's important, but I don't think I'd want the goddess of love and beauty as my mom.