News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Closing Ceremonies and Scoreboard

Started by Captain Tammo, March 17, 2020, 12:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

OOC: Ah, so I see. *is curious as to what it said before it was edited*

BIC:
Teer grinned and passed a cup of the raspberry, rosehip and something else cordial to Scott, giving her potential new friend a happy smile.
"I didn't see you during the extravaganza. Did you just arrive here or were you busy preparing this delicious feast?"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Happily accepts cup*

"Well you see I was a wee bit late for your extravaganza"

*Sips cordial and gives a satisfied sigh*

"Aaah been a while since  I've actully had one of these . Anyway I've been scouting out new territory up north, we don't get luxuries like this up there"
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer nodded, trying to stop the filling from a pastie drip down her chin and be polite at the same time.
"Ah, I see. Find anything interesting in the north? I hear you've been to Noonvale. I've heard about the place but ever had the chance to visit myself. What's it like?"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Scott thought for a second before replying*

"Not much going on up there just a few toads and other slimey creatures. But I hear you ask about Noonvale, well Noonvale is located north east from here, Noonvale is hidden in the forest surrounded by sycamores and other various trees there are also many flowers of different varieties but.. The greatest thing of all they do not know of war or violence just peace. I woud have loved to stay there but my home is here in Mossflower and I believe I would grow restless itching to gut a vermin well, its the way I was raised... To be a warrior"

*Scott sat on his chair and forgot that Teer was listening, because he was thinking of Noonvale, and soon he drifted off into a deep slumber, dreaming of Noonvale*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer nodded, smiling happily at the description. It wasn't any different from what she'd heard of Noonvale before but it was still nice to hear. She was glad the place hadn't changed from last time she'd talked to a beast who'd visited the sunny valley. She chuckled at the mention of gutting vermin, reflecting that Scott would have been a useful beast to have around during the fight against the lizards.
The taniwha grabbed a scone, chewing thoughtfully as she watched the beast's eyelids droop and his breathing regulate. He looked peaceful enough but there was plenty to suggest that any vermin meeting him would be introduced to whatever weapon he carried rather promptly. Teer was glad he was an ally.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

OOC:This should have been an actual RP.

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Verdauga slinked up to a table and grabbed a mug of strawberry cordial. He enjoyed these celebrations, but he could never quite figure out what to do during them.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

OOC Well im asleep and I'll just wait for a valid time to wake up.

This is the Way.