News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Disaster in the Kitchens! (Corn's 10,000th celebration RP!)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 23, 2020, 07:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Header was upside down on the ceiling, where, somehow, several flans and pasties had splattered and created more of a mess to add to the greater mess on the floor below. He wasn't quite sure how he was managing to stand on the ceiling, but he wasn't going to investigate it at this present moment. He was too busy helping to try to clean it up, and being on the ceiling was rather beneficial in that endeavour. He whistled "Follow Me Up To Carlow" to himself as he worked.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

*a small explosion is heard*

SORRY, SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH THE BERRY PIE...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Quick organizers note, I do encourage being silly, but please keep things Redwall canon. This event is supposed to be RP styled, and it was placed in (formerly Cavern Hole) for a reason, cellars level shenanigans are not to be tolerated. An occasional minor inconsistency or oddity is fine, but let's keep things "normal" for the most part please.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

lass of something much

Infant Lass screamed and cried as she was slammed into the floor by Verdie and bashed about by busy abbey beasts, she had no idea what she had done to deserve this harsh and painful treatment, but she made sure to alert the whole of mossflower of her pain in the form of blood chilling screams.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Dannflower Reguba on August 23, 2020, 10:41:18 PM
OOC: Quick organizers note, I do encourage being silly, but please keep things Redwall canon. This event is supposed to be RP styled, and it was placed in (formerly Cavern Hole) for a reason, cellars level shenanigans are not to be tolerated. An occasional minor inconsistency or oddity is fine, but let's keep things "normal" for the most part please.
OOC: Got it. Sorry.

BIC: After placing Lass in a corner, Verdauga rushed past Tammo's hiding place and grabbed a large fish with several knife marks on it. Shaking the thing and turning to Shisteer, he asked "What do you want me to do with this?"
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

Corn jerked as the sound of a small child screeching came through her open window, and she ran for the door. "WHAT WAS THAT?" She cried, throwing it open and darting towards the Abbey.

shisteer of nothing much

Teer shrugged at the fish and rapidly did her best to quiet the infant. With that volume, Corn might hear and come to investigate.
  "I don't know. Is it still edible? Here, Lass, you can have this cup of cordial! Scott, help! Uh... Do you want to help cook? Or... or take some tea to Corn! I think Corn wanted to read you a story. Why don't you go find her? Scott!"
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

The little otter-squirrel and suffered a bump on the head, and she was not about to let anybeast forget i- Story?! What story?! The one about the big lord badger? Still teary eyed the Infant siffled and asked hesitantly;
"S'ory?" Lass loved stories and Lady Cornflower was the best at telling stories!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Verdauga went out of the kitchen to set one of the tables when he saw Conflower dashing toward the kitchen. Poking his head back inside, he sounded the alarm. "Corns coming this way! Everyone hurry!"
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Teer let out a sigh, a mixture of relief and urgency showing in her face as she took the tiny paw and led Lass out of the kitchen, pointing up the steps to Great Hall.
  "I think she might be that way. Do you want to go find her?"
  Lass could potentially save the day right now. Just please, please cooperate.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Lass jumped up the steps, and ran along the path chanting. "Story! Story! Story!" stripping over her fluffy tail over and over again until she was covered in scratches and bruises.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Corn opened the Abbey door to see Lass running towards her full tilt chanting something, about to run her over. "Whoa!" Corn staggered to the side, having not expected it, and peered down at the young otter-squirrel. She appeared to be rather worse for wear and Corn's brow furrowed for a moment before bending down to get closer to her level with a large smile. "Hi, Lass! What are you up to, little miss?"

lass of something much

Lassie came to a sudden stop, but a little late. She smashed into the door, then jumped to her footpaws
"Tea saided you cou'd tell me s'ory!"
The little otter-squirrel looked up at Corn pleadingly. "Please tell s'ory, Lady Cornf'ower!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

With a slightly exaggerated gasp, Corn held out a paw to steady the Dibbun. "She did, did she? Well now, a story shall have to be told! Have you eaten lunch yet? I haven't, and I'm starving." Corn straightened up and looked around for Sebias, hoping she hadn't just left him hanging in the gatehouse. That would have been rude.

lass of something much

"Oo! I can make you lu'ch!" The bruised dibbun bounced up and down with excitement. "I can do it while you get  de s'ory weady!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱