News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Least Favourite Hero

Started by Tiria Wildlough, November 08, 2011, 03:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

I have to agree with many of you... Gorath and Martin II... not the best.

Balvayne

Well, I better put on a suit of armor for what I'm about to say...

Basil Stag Hare.

I honestly have no idea why, other than I think the t.v show ruined him for me. As a kid, I loved the show and thought Basil was awesome, and still did after rereading Redwall! However, after taking the time to watch the show again...I dunno, it ruined him for me : /

But, if I have to go for a literal least favorite hero based solely on the books, I'm jumping on the Deyna bandwagon. For literally, all the reasons everyone has mentioned so far, I was waiting for him to dieā€”even though I knew he would never fall to such a fate.

Coobreedan

Hard choice, but I say Tiria, merely because she isn't one of my favourite favourites.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Log-a-Log

Would Uggo be considered the main character of the Rogue Crew? If so, I think he would be my least favorite
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Blademaster

I always liked uggo i found him funny and I could relate... wich is bad cause that means im chubby  :'(
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

BadgerLordFiredrake

I don' know, but i DO like the badgers.  That much I can say.
baby turtle forever

Ceteruler

Least favorite hero? A lot of people would say Deyna or Tiria or Martin jr. I personally dont loke any hero that is a youngun and is suddenly thrown into a wild situation and does an epic move to beat the bad guy. Like Bisky. I know he dodnt kill Doomwyte, but he semes like a hero that pulled off something impossible. Mattimeo is another. The development was good, but je was still just a kid!

Melody

I liked Martin jr. >:(  however my least favorite hero will have to be sunflash.

Tiria Wildlough

True, Sunflash was not that interesting.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

And for those who say Martin II had an easy victory he didn't, he was bitten on the neck remember? It was the snake that had an easy victory.

Skarlath

Martin II is just so boring.
Give 'em blood and vinegar!

Melody

Oh you naughty dibbun. ;D how many times have you read the pearls of lutra?

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Skarlath on December 24, 2011, 11:29:21 PM
Martin II is just so boring.
He isn't affected by Ublaz's eyes. ::)
Quote from: Melody on December 24, 2011, 11:49:12 PM
Oh you naughty dibbun. ;D how many times have you read the pearls of lutra?
I have read it aloud to my mum and sister, so I think I know a bit about it. ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

last I read, unblaz didn't try to make Martin gaze into his eyes, he just started fighting.

Tiria Wildlough

In the part where Martin first sees Ublaz, the marten tries to hypnotize him, and is described as being frustrated because it doesn't work. ::)
I'm not a hipster.