Eagles
0 (0%)
Otters
1 (4.5%)
Moles
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

321tumbler

I don't know what to vote! In my view Badgers=wisdom Moles=Down to earth wisdom Hares=battle tactics Otters=knowledge of the seas and rivers Shrews=knowledge of building and maneuvering log boats Mice=chivalry and something for Squirrels.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dannflower Reguba

Squirrels know the ways of nature better than most I would say.

As far as smartest, definitely Moles (as smart as I personally think the squirrels are, having probably more recorders in their species than any other) the moles regularly display their wisdom and academic capability (math,science, etc.). Nobody argues with a mole because they consistently use sound logic, and think things through before they say them.

I also have to say that I'm confused about so many voting for badgers, at least half of them were focused warriors, many had bloodwrath. Wisdom is an attribute I would only apply to Russano (for obvious reasons) and one or two of the badger mums. Even Cregga I would refrain from calling wise as her life span was about 10 times that of others, and is not fairly comparable to that of, say, a mole. The moles gained their knowledge and wisdom rapidly, pretty much from birth.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Vilu Daskar

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 12, 2014, 10:30:21 PM
I as thinking of Russarno

He's a singular example though. I wouldn't call Boar, or Urthstripe and Urthwyte smart. Sajax wasn't the smartest either. Badgers know the ways of war, but that's generally it. (excepting badger mums, but even they know something of war generally)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Iamthatis

IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

clunylooney

"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me