News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Personality types

Started by Tannsrall, September 19, 2012, 02:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

The descriptions are incredibly hard to read without zooming in.  Even then, you might require a magnifying glass.  It's not 100% accurate (I would personally switch Peggy Carter and Jane Foster, to name one correction), but it gives you an idea of which Avenger or supporting character shares your character traits, if you didn't already know.

The Skarzs

I'm like Pepper Potts in that list. And the description isn't too far off. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

I can't get the test to work (the one in the first page, that is).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Gonff the Mousethief

*Sigh* Agent Carter. I found one like that, and I got Falcon. Here is an LOTR one I found. Looks like I am being Frodo!

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

@Sierra, Google search a Meyer-Briggs personality quiz.  There are many places online to take one.  They're lengthy, but I recommend taking it several times to determine your personality type.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Banya on May 14, 2015, 02:22:05 AM
@Sierra, Google search a Meyer-Briggs personality quiz.  There are many places online to take one.  They're lengthy, but I recommend taking it several times to determine your personality type.

Cool, thank you :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

I'm Natasha Romanoff! Or Jane Foster, but the way they described the types ISTP fits a bit better this time.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Quote from: Banya on May 14, 2015, 02:13:23 AM
The descriptions are incredibly hard to read without zooming in.  Even then, you might require a magnifying glass.  It's not 100% accurate (I would personally switch Peggy Carter and Jane Foster, to name one correction), but it gives you an idea of which Avenger or supporting character shares your character traits, if you didn't already know.

The INFP description actually quite fits me!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Nick Fury!  Heck yeah!

I would argue that Iron Man's ENTJ also, but ENTJ and ENTP seem really similar to me.

I Googled a bunch of these and apparently Leia is an ENTJ?

And Putin is?  o.o  I can see why, but now I'm associated w/him personality-wise :P
baby turtle forever

Søren

AWW YEAH, NICK FURY!
Not sure I'd discribe myself quite like that though. I've gotta take this again.
EDIT: Retook it and it changed to ESFJ. I think it's a little more accurate, but I suppose ENTJ can work for me too.
ESFJ Qualities
ESFJ STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

ESFJ STRENGTHS

Strong Practical Skills - ESFJs are excellent managers of day-to-day tasks and routine maintenance, enjoying making sure that those who are close to them are well cared for.
Strong Sense of Duty - People with the ESFJ personality type have a strong sense of responsibility and strive to meet their obligations, though this may sometimes be more from a sense of social expectations than intrinsic drive.
Very Loyal - Valuing stability and security very highly, ESFJs are eager to preserve the status quo, which makes them extremely loyal and trustworthy partners and employees. ESFJs are true pillars of any groups they belong to - whether it is their family or a community club, people with this personality type can always be relied upon.
Sensitive and Warm - Helping to ensure that stability, ESFJ personalities seek harmony and care deeply about other people's feelings, being careful not to offend or hurt anybody. ESFJs are strong team players, and win-win situations are the stuff smiles are made of.
Good at Connecting with Others - These qualities come together to make ESFJs social, comfortable and well-liked. ESFJ personalities have a strong need to "belong", and have no problem with small talk or following social cues in order to help them take an active role in their communities.
ESFJ WEAKNESSES

Worried about Their Social Status - These Strengths are related to a chief Weakness: ESFJs' preoccupation with social status and influence, which affects many decisions they make, potentially limiting their creativity and open-mindedness.
Inflexible - ESFJs place a lot of importance on what is socially acceptable, and can be very cautious, even critical of anything unconventional or outside the mainstream. People with this personality type may also sometimes push their own beliefs too hard in an effort to establish them as mainstream.
Reluctant to Innovate or Improvise - Just as they can be critical of others' "unusual" behavior, ESFJs may also be unwilling to step out of their own comfort zones, usually for fear of being (or just appearing) different.
Vulnerable to Criticism - It can be especially challenging to change these tendencies because ESFJs are so conflict-averse. ESFJ personalities can become very defensive and hurt if someone, especially a person close to them, criticizes their habits, beliefs or traditions.
Often Too Needy - ESFJs need to hear and see a great deal of appreciation. If their efforts go unnoticed, people with the ESFJ personality type may start fishing for compliments, in an attempt to get reassurance of how much they are valued.
Too Selfless - The other side of this is that ESFJs sometimes try to establish their value with doting attention, something that can quickly overwhelm those who don't need it, making it ultimately unwelcome. Furthermore, ESFJs often neglect their own needs in the process.
[close]
Pokes Everyone Becuase of my crush thread
ESFJ RELATIONSHIPS

Prizing social validation and a sense of belonging so highly, romantic relationships hold a special level of importance for ESFJs. No other kind of relationship provides people with the ESFJ personality type with the same level of support and devotion, and the feelings of security and stability that come with strong romantic relationships are extremely warming.

ESFJs don't do casual flings - they need to know that their partners will always be by their sides offering unwavering support, and marriage and family are the ultimate goal.
With such a goal in mind, ESFJ personalities take each stage, from dating to everything thereafter, very seriously. Everything about ESFJs' relationships is based on satisfying mutual needs, from creating understanding early on to building mutual respect and support for each other's opinions and goals. Knowing that they are loved and appreciated has a huge effect on ESFJs' mood and self-esteem.
[close]

Here's a Star Wars one, almost didn't post it Becuase it makes me either Jar Jar or Leia.

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

I think they need to add "ESNJs end up very wound by relationships, that they need whole topics on a forum for it"  ;D.
I think that does suit you a little better Soren, well, at least from my knowledge of you.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Søren

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 15, 2015, 05:56:34 AM
I think they need to add "ESNJs end up very wound by relationships, that they need whole topics on a forum for it"  ;D.
Us social creatures need encouragement it says. ;D ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

Hey yo, Soren. What's wrong with being Jar Jar? :P

Gonff the Mousethief

I guess it works then!

Aww yiss, I got Luke!

The things I have read about INFP relationships is that they end up trying to hard or end up being to idealistic on what they want it to be like.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.