News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Fight!

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 28, 2011, 05:19:03 PM
How can I die? I'm already a zombie?

*Matthias720 chops the ice block in half*

*The ize block becomez a blackhole which pulls him intae it, where he meetz other zombiez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

*Matthias720 and the other zombies break out of the black hole by chargin' their collective lazers*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*only tae be teleported roight in front o' a mummy*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The Great Stove Emperor Kentmoore of the Sixth Orb was at his command station aboard the United Stove Empire Command Ship, where commanders gave out their commands to the lesser stoves.

Kentmoore was tired of the system that the commanding stoves used to give commands. So he gave a command that commands should no longer be followed. The stoves following commands given by the commanding commanders suddenly found themselves equal to the former commanding commanders who were stoves.

With these things so well changed, Kentmoore did not command a feast of grilled cheese sandwiches. Instead, it happened randomly as a result of their foes the death-defying beavers' old stores, which appeared aboard the ship. So the formerly commanding commander stoves and the formerly command-following stoves collected the uncommanding sandwiches in an uncommanding manner and had a feast, which was not commanded.

And so Kentmoore became the Greatest Stove Emperor of the Sixth Orb, and went down in the Uncommanded History of the Formerly Commanding Commander Stoves.

And on another note, Kentmoore doesn't like mozzarella.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

The collective lazers of all the zombies not only destroys the mummy, but vaporizes HiaG as well.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*unfortunately, a random wormhole suddenly appeared right in front of Hiag and the lazerz disappear into it, where they come out of another wormhole and vapourise aw o' the lazer gunz*

Matthias720

*Matthias720 deflects said lazer blast with a 'Cool story, bro'*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And suddenly, in the midst of all this chaos, the laser blast said, "Ye know what guys? I"m sick of this emdless zooming about stuff. Ye can go and boil your fat heads!" and with that it grabbed all of the laser guns and blew itself up, taking them with it.

Tiria Wildlough

*Takes two cream pies and throws them at HIAG*
:P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag thought to himself, "Oh my! It appearz tha' two cream piez have splattered againzt the winda'."

Captain Tammo

ALL WHILE I SHOOT AT EVERYONE WITH A PUMPKIN CATAPULT FROM A DISTANCE!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

I didn't become a zombie. I used my amazing pencil to draw me a portal, to a better and safer place, with a giant shield that will never brake.

*goes to magical washer on the planet* *jumps into washer*
Ha! Ha! Now I will go to parallel universe and take over the planets there! I will raise a army and make myself queen! All shall be ruled by Queen Musician!
*washer transports her to parallel universe*
*before she leaves, places a giant bomb (which will destroy the planet where the washer was) on planet*

*the people of that parallel universe shout*
All hail Queen Musician!

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Weasels, after viewing for some time this idiotic and totally unnecessary use of letters and writing symbols that they flew away into a completely different dimension that could never be reached by anyone else. Ever.

Meanwhile, Hiag decided to take a nap.

Nightfire

Nightfire shoots of her adder-poison darts from her blowpipe. They spray in a wide arc like they came from a machine gun, hitting everyone. All but the zombie mouse die in agony from the poison. She goes after the  zombie and beheads him with her dirk, the bloodwrath gleaming in her eyes.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

Deep in the heart of a distant galaxy, the Badger Lord Blutzorn, the badger that invented Bloodwrath, looked down from his command chair onto his realm below. He was not pleased.

"NIGHTFIRE," he roared, "Come to me."

Against her will the squirrel was pulled through a magic badger portal to face Blutzorn. She opened her mouth to speak, but the badger held up one massive paw, silencing her.

"I have observed your doings," his voice boomed, "And I am not impressed. When I invented the Bloodwrath, I intended it would help the cause of good, and that it would be used, sparingly, to empower the weak and overcome evil."

Stopping to glare at the squirrel, Blutzorn continued. "However, my cameras show me that you've called on Bloodwrath 512 TIMES IN THE PAST WEEK ALONE, more times than all of the others I've helped in the past, COMBINED."

The squirrel shifted, though whether from anger or sheepishness, no one could say. The badger went on.

"There is only so much of a supply of Bloodwrath available at any given time, and you are severely draining it. Due to your excessive use of this resource, I must declare that you are off the grid for the rest of this week!"

Scowling, the badger looked at the little creature in front of him, and then finished his speech.

"Do not vex me again or the penalty will be more severe. I, LORD BLUTZORN, INVENTOR OF THE BLOODWRATH, HAVE SPOKEN!"

With a blinding flash of light, the squirrel was teleported back to her previous location, but where her eyes once were tinged with red, they were now pearl white.

Also, the rest of the galaxies all turned into a massive lump of Swiss cheese, suffocating most of the lifeforms that had somehow survived the chaos of the past few days.
« Subject to editing »