Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Yes

BIC: "Woah!" exclaimed Jallek as he jumped back from the torch and drew his cutlass. He managed to swat a spark from hitting his hat with his sword and looked at the crazed weasel, "Nobody touches the hat lad."

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 07, 2014, 10:50:36 PM
Grace had run back to the well to get clean water. Not for putting out the fire but for the voles to drink and clean up with.  She put it by the soldier and took the helmet.  " I saw a weasel, lest I think it was a weasel. He had a torch with him and he ran off when I called out to him," She said

"A weasel? Quick, which way did he go?" The soldier said, hoping to find him, since he had obviously been the one to set the place on fire.

Faiyloe

"That way!" She said pointing towards the forest. She then took the healing kit and began to help the others.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

The soldier started running towards the forest as fast as she could, hoping she'd find the weasel. Probably not, but there may be a bit of luck coming her way.

The Skarzs

"Yesss, me no touch the hat; fire touch your hat!" He flung the torch at Jallek, then turned and ran off into the forest. Zuzucath was not in the mood to fight at the moment; just then, he only wanted to cause painful mischief.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The soldier had been running for a bit when she noticed a weasel throwing a torch at a mouse's hat. Who ever heard of birds wearing hats like that? She wondewred, rather absently, and then she was near the mouse. "Excuse me sir, are you alright?" She asked, then kept on her way, not waiting for a reply.

Faiyloe

OOC: He is not a bird he is a mouse. I think he based the character after Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean.

AbbotAlf0809

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 09, 2014, 04:32:08 PM
OOC: He is not a bird he is a mouse. I think he based the character after Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean.

OOC: Ya pretty much just with Barbossa's epic hat.  :)

BIC: Jallek brushed the dirt from his torso and replied to the soldier, "I'll be aight. Yew lookin for that good-for-nuthin weasel? Just ran right through 'ere."

Faiyloe

OOC: Um dude he threw a Flaming torch at your head...  :-\

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: Sorry I forgot to clarify that he stomped out the fire on his hat. My bad

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry! The Sparra bit of Jallek's name messed me up.

BIC: The soldier heard, and waved a paw above her head to acknowledge his statement. Soon, she saw something up ahead, and started running faster.
------------------------------------
Bryony marching up ti the gates, and banged on them loudly with the blunt end of her mace, took a step back, and waited.

AbbotAlf0809

Jallek watched the soldier bolt off in a burry and started after her saying, "Oi! You happen to need a paw? I'm a mighty fine tracker if I do say so myself."

Cornflower MM

"Come if you want to!" She shouted, putting on a burst of speed. She noticed the weasel, and called, "Hey! You! Stop!"

The Skarzs

The weasel turned, pulling out an axe he had at his belt. "Yess, yess, come to die!"

OOC: It's just a soldier, right? Mind if she just so happens to die?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

AbbotAlf0809

Jallek drew his cutlass and pointed it at the weasel, "Now you my fellow are creepy. Put the weapon down and I won't harm you."