News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, February 24, 2016, 04:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolman

so can I get a invite to the discord or does one need to be made?
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Booklover

I'll pm one to you.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

Not sure if anyone cares, but the actor who played the voice of the Soldier in Team Fortress 2, Rick May, died a few days ago from the Covid-19 virus.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Well, I'm sad he died, but had no idea he existed until just now.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

I didn't know his name, but TF2 is such an iconic game I figured most people might at least know what I was talking about.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Yeah.  That really sucks.  I hope folks like Troy Baker or Matt Mercer (or any other voice actors on Critical Roll) don't get it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 20, 2020, 10:39:55 PM
Not sure if anyone cares, but the actor who played the voice of the Soldier in Team Fortress 2, Rick May, died a few days ago from the Covid-19 virus.
He is also Peppy Hare from Starfox I think.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

SERIOUSLY?

Dang man....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 20, 2020, 10:39:55 PM

F
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Scott McLamok

My good sir. How the heck am I supposed to get more "skilled" if I let a pro player play for ME. Not to mention the fact that you don't get much out of achievements in OW2...

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

Maybe they meant that the boosting unlocks or ranks up in game skills?  Do you level up your skills/abilities/ults in OW2?  I haven't actually played it lol
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Or he's a bot advertising. ::)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Hey, not everybody can be real.  Don't hold it against him.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!