News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What job do you really want?

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 05, 2019, 07:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

I'll start this off guys. My life goals are to become a voice actor.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

As of right now I don't really have any life goals, but I always (and still do) want to attend the USMA at West Point, NY.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Shadow of Korriban

Whoops, sorry. I guess I should of checked Front Lawns. :P
But would tweaking the name fix anything?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Cornflower MM

The job I want is to become a dance studio owner, or at the very least a dance teacher.

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

Logistics Manager/Set Designer/Soldier/Hobby Farmer

The Grey Coincidence

I'm pretty much living my dream job at the moment. Writing/farming.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

The Witessss

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on March 06, 2019, 05:09:04 PM
I'm pretty much living my dream job at the moment. Writing/farming.
I live on a farm (technically) but I do nothing outside. I mean, nothing. I get super severe poison ivy. I was doing a service project (actually with my fellow scouts) fixing/renovating/cleaning a nun's yard. I came back and my arm looked I was from Mars or something. it was all over my arm for months. my skin is discolored in several places, and it feels terrible to rub your hand across.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=MGXFshqR&id=1FD9D1B5414CC4FF22FEA5098DBEB42287F2AFA4&thid=OIP.MGXFshqRuCRSaYs3V8IXWQHaEK&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fcdn-img.health.com%2fsites%2fdefault%2ffiles%2fstyles%2flarge_16_9%2fpublic%2f1497630838%2fGettyImages-128548484%2520copy.jpg%3fitok%3dvWTb15Bu&exph=1051&expw=1868&q=severe+poison+ivy+rash+on+arm&simid=608052696427267249&selectedIndex=260
mine was about 10 times worse than the arm in this link. I could not bend my arm, I could not lift anything. It was a nightmare. my brother got the same thing but on his face, which is always 100 times worse than your arm because it is always exposed and you can't just keep it ac bandaged all the time. if only I had eaten more mangos as a child!

The Grey Coincidence

I spend basically all of my time either on the farm, on my phone, or asleep (not account ting for prayer or meals etc.)
(Currently dealing with a poison ivy infestation, I will avenge you!)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

DEATH TO POION IVY!!!! BWWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another problem with poison ivy is that unlike most things, the more you get it, the more severe it comes back. I have only gotten it about 3 times, and it just gets worse and worse. the ironic thing is that was wearing long sleeves and long gloves the whole time. no more gardening for me.

Tungro

I have never had a problem with poison ivy, just with  >8( SAWGRASS  :'(