News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Gears

Quote from: Scragg the Weasel on October 13, 2012, 10:03:44 PM
Thx. Im on now. LOOKS GREAT
Ahaha! Thanks! I'll take a look in on it in a while, if we've made ALOT of progress, I.E. Too much to lose, this will become our main server.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 14, 2012, 12:47:10 AM
I fixed the gatehouse; it burned down.
XD How?! Oh, right, it's made out of wood. It wasn't supposed to do that. O_O
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

Looking great!  :) How long until it will be up 24/7? and WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE  ELSE GET ONNNNNN!!!! WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

I'll get on as soon as I kick my brother off.

EDIT: Where are you?

ANOTHER EDIT: My brother just got back on and mum says that I have to do something before she'll let me.

SaberTruth

You beat to it! lol Glad to see this and I will be on as soon as possible. I was in the prosses of planning for a Redwall server with one of my friends, but I won't need to now.

SaberTruth

Could you PM me the ip address for the server

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

Gears will need to whitelist you, I'll PM the IP like you asked.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

SaberTruth

My name is the same as it is here: SaberTruth
Sorry about the double post earlier.  :-[

W0NWILL

Ah, everyone does it sometimes. Don't fret. Though I would suggest filling out the form.

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: Gears on October 13, 2012, 09:18:30 PM
Ok guys, REALLY weird thing. I wondered why no one was connecting, I had the server up, i posted the ip, and all that. It wasn't posted. REALLY sorry about that guys, the ip is: 67.177.140.127  to make up for it, it will be hosted sunday too. Cheers! :)

NOOO I missed it D: is it still up?? Or when is the next mini-server-thingy-I-can't-find-a-name-for-ma-bob going to happen?  :'( silly me, I didn't check for a new ip (facepalm)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0