News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 15, 2012, 02:29:19 AM
My name is the same as it is here: SaberTruth
Sorry about the double post earlier.  :-[
No prob! I'll white list you!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome to the Forum Saber Truth.  :) The Server is still up (as of two minutes ago) We still need the skins, everything is looking great, there is still alot left to build (anyone want to help me with the crazy squirrels' mountain? That will take a LONG time to build, especially with Boldreds tunnel, and the chase cliffs)

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 15, 2012, 01:14:36 AM
put it on utube

If the IP goes on YOUTUBE, there could be a lot of un wanted spammers on our precious server.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 15, 2012, 04:40:04 PM
Welcome to the Forum Saber Truth.  :) The Server is still up (as of two minutes ago) We still need the skins, everything is looking great, there is still alot left to build (anyone want to help me with the crazy squirrels' mountain? That will take a LONG time to build, especially with Boldreds tunnel, and the chase cliffs)

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 15, 2012, 01:14:36 AM
put it on utube

If the IP goes on YOUTUBE, there could be a lot of un wanted spammers on our precious server.
boldred's cave is done, it's just not located as of now. XD

Dannflower Reguba

Wait..... how does that work? You need the mountain before you can have the cave.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 15, 2012, 04:43:57 PM
Wait..... how does that work? You need the mountain before you can have the cave.
There's mountains all over the place. :)

Dannflower Reguba

But that must mean you have the crazy squirrels mountain, as that is the one that Boldreds cave is on!

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 15, 2012, 05:01:19 PM
But that must mean you have the crazy squirrels mountain, as that is the one that Boldreds cave is on!
It's steep, but yeah, we do. :)

Gears

Hey guys! If anyone wants something to do, there's the belltower that needs to be taller! Thanks!

Dannflower Reguba

Did you guys build the pygmy shrews place? And where abouts was Polekeens house? Are we making the rabbits log?

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 15, 2012, 05:57:53 PM
Did you guys build the pygmy shrews place? And where abouts was Polekeens house? Are we making the rabbits log?
No we haven't. By all means, build them! And peeps, here's the server i.p. 

SaberTruth

Making the bell tower taller can be my first job, if you want. Still got to log in for the first time on your server, but got some things going on right now and will have to wait till later this evening.

W0NWILL

Sorry, I just did the bell tower, I'll try to get on with you, but don't count on it.

Dannflower Reguba

It can still grow.  :) And SaberTruth, do you plan on being on soon? Because I was just on a moment ago.

SaberTruth

Be on in a moment, forgot to fill out an application...

Oops, forgot to edit again. :( sorry

SaberTruth

In game name: SaberTruth
Age(optional): 18
Experience with roleplaying/building: Both (actually built Redwall Abbey on my Ipod's mincraft account, sadly, I updated my Ipod yesterday and it deleted all my apps, so I lost my Redwall (without getting any pictures)
Do you love redwall?: Of course!
Do you know alot about it?: I have never read any of the Redwall books, I have only listened to their dramatic audio records (love the voices they have for the characters) Have heard about 6 or 7 of them, though I still want to hear or read more.
Secret word: Not sure I know what you mean by this?
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Saber Truth
History: Sailing from somewhere across the sea (and getting ship wrecked), he arrived in Mossflower quite by accident. After learning of Redwall, he asks if he may reside there... for a time at least. He is trained in the art of cunning and stealth, and uses the water to his advantage when ever possible.
Description: At the prime of his youth, he has bronze shaded fur, brown eyes, with darkly colored clothing and light weight chainmail, suited to surprise attacks and ambushes. Carries a short sword and bows and arrows
Species: Otter

Edit: I got on for about an hour and did some exploring, died once from falling and once from drowning (which is bad when I am suppose to be an otter).