News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Firalay

Oh my gosh just went on the server despite my minecraft/Internet being super spazzy and I loooove the abbey! It's amazing! St ninians is crazy great too, so much attention to detail!!! <3 I found arfship too, despite trying to find salamandstron ;) ah well, adds to the role play bit :D
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 16, 2012, 02:42:45 AM
In game name: SaberTruth
Age(optional): 18
Experience with roleplaying/building: Both (actually built Redwall Abbey on my Ipod's mincraft account, sadly, I updated my Ipod yesterday and it deleted all my apps, so I lost my Redwall (without getting any pictures)
Do you love redwall?: Of course!
Do you know alot about it?: I have never read any of the Redwall books, I have only listened to their dramatic audio records (love the voices they have for the characters) Have heard about 6 or 7 of them, though I still want to hear or read more.
Secret word: Not sure I know what you mean by this?
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Saber Truth
History: Sailing from somewhere across the sea (and getting ship wrecked), he arrived in Mossflower quite by accident. After learning of Redwall, he asks if he may reside there... for a time at least. He is trained in the art of cunning and stealth, and uses the water to his advantage when ever possible.
Description: At the prime of his youth, he has bronze shaded fur, brown eyes, with darkly colored clothing and light weight chainmail, suited to surprise attacks and ambushes. Carries a short sword and bows and arrows
Species: Otter

Edit: I got on for about an hour and did some exploring, died once from falling and once from drowning (which is bad when I am suppose to be an otter).

Haha! Your app has already been accepted. The server is still up today guys!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

ok guys, I see the server got alot a traffic last night! Great! One issue though, if you are an op/admin, don't add people to the whitelist... #1, that's mine or mattyq's job. #2 They haven't submitted an app, so their automatically not eligible. (that's why we have a whitelist, and not just an open server.) #3 Last time i did something like that, the server got supergriefed ..

So, if you want your friends or whatever to join, make them submit an app. Thanks!

Gears

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 15, 2012, 01:14:36 AM
put it on utube
You can if you want, just give them the link to this forum so they can submit an app. Thanks! ^_^

psybox

land of newb has been found, it is now at /warp OOC (not case sensitive.)  the warp is at the foot of the volcano, so as to not have it built on top of by mistake

W0NWILL

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 16, 2012, 03:44:36 PM
WOOT! I'll try to get on.
Arfship, freebuild, and some others have also been found. I'm going to claim some new land and make some warps so our future builds aren't so close together.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey guys? I just had a brainstorm for Salamandastron and politely request that no one alter anthing about it, or add anything new, until I finish, if you don't like the change, it can easily be fixed after words.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 17, 2012, 01:17:21 AM
Hey guys? I just had a brainstorm for Salamandastron and politely request that no one alter anthing about it, or add anything new, until I finish, if you don't like the change, it can easily be fixed after words.
What is the brainstorm? I've been surprised before, and surprises aren't my favorite.

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

SaberTruth

I got to build on the server for the first time today. Made the house for... well... can't remember the moles name.  :o

Corporal Firalay

so, as my character is a hare, i am very disappointed to find no official kitchens in the abbey!  :'( *drooping hare ears* so i had to raid the orchard instead and i ate FIVE APPLES but no woodland trifle ;) so i am politely requesting permission to build it :D pwease? you can tell me where, i don't mind.
also, WONWILL, do you know that system for the bell tower on your personal redwall? do you think it would be cool to add it to the server bell tower? i thought it was such a cool layout to make the bells ring  :)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on October 17, 2012, 08:44:47 AM
so, as my character is a hare, i am very disappointed to find no official kitchens in the abbey!  :'( *drooping hare ears* so i had to raid the orchard instead and i ate FIVE APPLES but no woodland trifle ;) so i am politely requesting permission to build it :D pwease? you can tell me where, i don't mind.
also, WONWILL, do you know that system for the bell tower on your personal redwall? do you think it would be cool to add it to the server bell tower? i thought it was such a cool layout to make the bells ring  :)
Go right ahead! Just pick a *relatively* empty room and go to it! And yeah! That would be awesome! Hey, i noticed that you get on at like 5 am. What time zone are you in? I'd love to play with you! :)

NinjaMonkey

hello, this is SaberTruth's brother is it fine if i use his account in the Redwall server since i don't have my own account yet?
NinjaMonkey

W0NWILL

Heh, it should be fine as long as you don't kill the entire thing.

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on October 17, 2012, 08:44:47 AM

I'll do that after orchestra. Cross my stomach and hope to die! :D