Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot Wot

Hello anyone
Can someone tell me, if go onto the mine craft website and play on the free version, how can I access redwall
Also, if I had the app for iPod could I access redwall
I have this before but I just want more people's opinions
Thanks

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Gears

Quote from: AxeHound on October 19, 2012, 05:39:11 PM
GAH IT'S DOWN!!! WHY?!?!?!?
Sorry, I had a newsflash, it wont be up today either, maybe at night, but other than that i'm not able to as I'm moving around ALOT today, and i have some essays to do and such. >.<
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

Pity, I was planning to expand my library today, d'oh well.

Gears

AxeHound

Quote from: Gears on October 19, 2012, 10:02:01 PM
Sorry, I had a newsflash, it wont be up today either, maybe at night, but other than that i'm not able to as I'm moving around ALOT today, and i have some essays to do and such. >.<

Ah. It's okay then.  ;D I did have some I deas on how to improve the Otter stronghold, though.

EDIT: Is it possible to upload the server to your computer twice? Say two people (ie: me and PrimroseWarrior) shared a computer and both wanted to play the server but on differen factions (ie: Otter and Squirrel). Would that work?

W0NWILL

Um, I don't think there's a way, unless you put in the IP adress twice, and even then I doubt it. Your best bet is to change factions and/or nicknames at the start so people would recognize you.

AxeHound

Corporal Firalay

"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

W0NWILL

Corporal Firalay

Ah well, tell me whatcha thin when you do ;)

Nooo, my computer is in pieces D: we're moving it to a new spot in the room
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Jetthebinturong

Sorry I haven't been on at all guys but my computer that had Minecraft is dead  >:( I'll get it again when I get a new pc (currently using a rubbish, slow laptop)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gears

Quote from: AxeHound on October 20, 2012, 02:38:43 AM

Ah. It's okay then.  ;D I did have some I deas on how to improve the Otter stronghold, though.

EDIT: Is it possible to upload the server to your computer twice? Say two people (ie: me and PrimroseWarrior) shared a computer and both wanted to play the server but on differen factions (ie: Otter and Squirrel). Would that work?
No, they'd have to be completely different servers. Sorry. :/

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on October 20, 2012, 09:33:32 AM
you guys seen the kitchens yet?  ;)
Not yet, but when the server gets up, that's the first thing i'll do!

AxeHound

Quote from: Gears on October 21, 2012, 04:26:15 PM
Quote from: AxeHound on October 20, 2012, 02:38:43 AM

No, they'd have to be completely different servers. Sorry. :/

Okay. Thanks.

I have some ideas for the Otter stronghold.