News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowwolf

Ok I think I may change to an Otter and join the Otters. Gears is that ok?
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Dannflower Reguba

I'm sure he won't have a problem with that (or is it she? I heard something like that recently).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

SaberTruth

You are fine to make changes. I will send the invites to you when I see you on line. I am also an otter.

Dannflower Reguba

WHEN DOES IT COME BACK!?!?!?!?! I was told it would be up last night, but now it's tommorow evening!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

Another post about what my character is doing while he waits for the server to open back up. Having finished building the otter faction headquarters, he now begins planning for his next project. After hours of gazing out at the sea, and idea has come to him. What is it. Well, you will see once the server is back up and he has had some time to work.

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on November 06, 2012, 01:08:21 AM
A friend told me about a plug in that allows you to reset what some one has done. Such as, if some one gets on and tears stuff up, you can go in and erase the actions that the person did, and every thing else that other people did stays the same.
Ok, sounds great! I'll give that a look. Most of the plugins like that are devilishly hard to manage. :S
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Snowwolf

Gears do you have an estimate on when it will be back up I want to come on so bad!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.

Gears

Quote from: Snowwolf on November 07, 2012, 02:06:40 PM
Gears do you have an estimate on when it will be back up I want to come on so bad!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Hey! So sorry it hasn't been up! the ip hasn't changed, but i've been having some REALLY rocky internet issues. I have all the plugins n' such in place, but the internet is not cooperating with me. I'll tell you guys when i tame the beast. ;)

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 06, 2012, 04:34:06 PM
I'm sure he won't have a problem with that (or is it she? I heard something like that recently).
Haha! I'm a he attracted to shes. XD And it's fine if you switch clans, just don't do it too often, or else it will confuse people. :)

P.S. Here's a todo list that will be added/shortened when we get to work on it. :)

Terramort
Rogues retreat
kingdom of Malkarris
Lord of Mossflower
Ruddaring
Doomwyte cave
Castle Floret
Empty Log
Wuddship
Salamandastron Cove
Finish marshank
Finish Sampetra

I think that's it! After we finish that, every lucky lad will get the map! :D

Dannflower Reguba

I'd like to help with the Cove, Wuddship, and Floret.... Hmmmm..... How much y'all wanna bet that they'll all be done by the time I get on?  :D

AxeHound

Add a sea otter holt on the High North Coast! We need a Rogue Crew!

Snowwolf

I'll work on the Doomwyte cave and Rogues Retreat. I'll actually work on anything but I'd prefer those two. THats also a good idea AxeHound

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 07, 2012, 04:09:25 PM
I'd like to help with the Cove, Wuddship, and Floret.... Hmmmm..... How much y'all wanna bet that they'll all be done by the time I get on?  :D
Haha! Don't count on it! The internet's still being ornery. :/

AxeHound