News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varleyfray

Well, hello, kids.

Just kinda checking in to see how my hard work has fared over the months.

Sorry I fell out of the server/community. I'm an adult, I have a life outside the internet. ;)

Jetthebinturong

Do we have a quarry and Asmodeus tunnels underneath?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gears

Quote from: Tale_Zero on November 09, 2012, 12:44:23 PM
ZOMG A MINECRAFT SERVER!
So... are you using Bukkit or something like that. I may join the community there.
Haha! It's bukkit, with delicious plugins. :)
To everyone else:
So sorry for the long wait, I'm anxious to play as well! The problems are slowly getting sorted out, and i should have the server up by monday morning, as I have everything ready except the other issues. See you then! Definitely. :)

Thanks varley fray for checking in! Your presence is appreciated, though your seemingly snide comment somewhat less. XD
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

It's up guys! It may be a little laggy because of some of my problems, but that aside, it's up and running! It's all backed up and ready to go, tell me if you guys make anything super special, and i'll back it up again. :)

SaberTruth

Still says it is down. Tried logging into it any ways but it did not work.

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on November 12, 2012, 03:17:42 PM
Still says it is down. Tried logging into it any ways but it did not work.
Gah, that's ver, very bad. I'll take a look at it...

Snowwolf

Right when I get my hopes up... But I'm still ready to work on the doomwyte cave when I get on!!! ;D
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Gears

Quote from: Snowwolf on November 12, 2012, 05:00:14 PM
Right when I get my hopes up... But I'm still ready to work on the doomwyte cave when I get on!!! ;D
Sorry about that guys. I scanned again and had 1638 rootkit malwares on my pc. Soo, needless to say it took me a while. Starting now...

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

SaberTruth

What program are you using to clean your computer up?
Avast is a good free one that I use to keep my computer virus free.

Snowwolf

Yeah, Avast works or comodo. Their both free. Comodo is much more powerful though
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on November 12, 2012, 09:03:24 PM
What program are you using to clean your computer up?
Avast is a good free one that I use to keep my computer virus free.
Yeah, I'm using avast, it's awesome. Can you guys not connect, or what? I had no visitors yesterday. :C It's still up today guys! :)

Dannflower Reguba

Can you check the IP? Because last time I tried I couldn't find the server by Direct connect, or server Library.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)