News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 05, 2012, 06:27:35 PM
Can I play if I don't have BUKKIT?
haha! You don't need bucket to play, you just need minecraft, and to give me your IGN. I think you did already. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Jetthebinturong

Yeah my app's already been accepted, I was just wondering if I needed bukkit because loads of people were talking about it
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gears

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 05, 2012, 09:54:10 PM
Yeah my app's already been accepted, I was just wondering if I needed bukkit because loads of people were talking about it
Nope, that's just the software for the server. Hop on in! :)

Dannflower Reguba

lol, it's hard to hop on in when the server's down.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AxeHound

Quote from: Gears on December 03, 2012, 10:44:43 PM
Quote from: AxeHound on December 03, 2012, 10:21:54 PM
I have problems. I'm not creative, and the Otter stronghold was destroyed.
Ah, sorry, I'll op you so you can change your gamemode, and is your stronghold like completely gone, or torn apart?

The door is still there, and a small room. But the main part is gone.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Gears

Quote from: AxeHound on December 05, 2012, 11:45:47 PM
Ah, sorry, I'll op you so you can change your gamemode, and is your stronghold like completely gone, or torn apart?

Did you start it that way, or does it look like it was griefed?

AxeHound

Quote from: Gears on December 06, 2012, 02:24:12 AM
Quote from: AxeHound on December 05, 2012, 11:45:47 PM

Did you start it that way, or does it look like it was griefed?

I don't know what griefing looks like, but the last time I saw it, it had a kitchen, a dormitory, an armory, and lots of other stuff. Now, it's gravel.

WE WILL REBUILD!

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Gears? Can you do a save? I don't want to lose the work I've been doing on the arena. Thanks.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

So I rebuilt the kitchen + restocked it with HEAPS of food, and then when I went on it was back to not even close to halfway built :O I have all the stuff (except the food, of course). It wasn't griefing, it looks like it did about a quarter of the way through. Thought I'd let you know. Strange O.o

EDIT: Just on with someone, fun! Then server crashed D: Ah well, I can wait :) Also, who built the house infront of Redwall???? Sorry, but I protest. Those plainlands should be plains. Not housing area. Find somewhere more appropriate and make it Redwall-style please :) Thanks :DDD
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 06, 2012, 04:14:01 AM
Hey Gears? Can you do a save? I don't want to lose the work I've been doing on the arena. Thanks.
I did. Thanks for letting me know!

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on December 06, 2012, 06:09:10 AM
So I rebuilt the kitchen + restocked it with HEAPS of food, and then when I went on it was back to not even close to halfway built :O I have all the stuff (except the food, of course). It wasn't griefing, it looks like it did about a quarter of the way through. Thought I'd let you know. Strange O.o

EDIT: Just on with someone, fun! Then server crashed D: Ah well, I can wait :) Also, who built the house infront of Redwall???? Sorry, but I protest. Those plainlands should be plains. Not housing area. Find somewhere more appropriate and make it Redwall-style please :) Thanks :DDD
Hmmm... That's odd. I asked someone to make kinda a blasksmith's shop near the abbey gate (yeah, it's not canon, but it will be easier for people to repair items than making anvils everywhere.) Sorry about that. I was thinking more of a lean-to with a fire pit in the middle with one or two anvils around, not a complete house. And sorry the server crashed! I was sleeping and my dad closed my pc screen. I'll have to tell him not to do that. :P And to everyone else: If you have a problem or something, take a picture of it and post it here. My graphics card is broken so i cannot play any games, so i cannot check something to see if it was intentional or not. Also, do so with other suspicious activity. Thanks! :)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on December 06, 2012, 06:09:10 AM

Was the person you were on with Phyico380? Because that's me. I wasn't able to talk with whoever was on that time though.

AxeHound

I was just on. The shop sort of surprised me.

Dannflower Reguba

Ugh, I kept lighting you guys on fire! (slapping face smiley). You were the one I gave the enchanted bow to right (the very one I kept burning them with)?

Gears

the server's up, people are on! Anyone who's not on should get on!! :D