News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Quote from: Gears on January 12, 2013, 08:36:15 PM
Hey guys! I've seen an uprise of warps being created. Good job! Keep it up! I'm just stopping the server for the rest of today, since i have a late christmas party i'm hosting, and i need to pack up the pcs so the little kids don't get into them. XP I'll reenable it tomorrow. :)

what is the code for sign warps?

Dannflower Reguba

Iiiiii'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! ~Crazy old guy-Independence Day~

What's new?........ lol.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on January 12, 2013, 10:36:58 PM
Saw there was some confusion on who built pollekins.... well, that was my first project I did on the server and so far, it has survived getting griefed. I have not been on much due to being extremely busy. But, I have not forgotten about the server.
We know you haven't. You've done a great job, and every member is entitled to a break. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on January 13, 2013, 01:22:32 AM
Quote from: Gears on January 12, 2013, 08:36:15 PM
Hey guys! I've seen an uprise of warps being created. Good job! Keep it up! I'm just stopping the server for the rest of today, since i have a late christmas party i'm hosting, and i need to pack up the pcs so the little kids don't get into them. XP I'll reenable it tomorrow. :)

what is the code for sign warps?
not sure, i think i need to get a plugin.

Matthias720

Or you could use command blocks with buttons... >.>

Gears

Quote from: Matthias720 on January 13, 2013, 06:13:21 PM
Or you could use command blocks with buttons... >.>
Ah, that's true! I forgot all about command blocks. :P I'll set the server up again. :)

Legolas6531

In game name: Legolas6531
Age(optional): 17, 18 in a month
Experience with roleplaying/building: I've tried to build Redwall to what it looks like in my mind and it came out quite well.
Do you love redwall?: I've read every book 3-4 times and watched each TV series twice. Of course!
Do you know alot about it?: I know a hefty
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character:
History:
Description:
Species: Something peaceful, probably a hare or squirrel

Gears

Quote from: Legolas6531 on January 13, 2013, 08:45:43 PM
In game name: Legolas6531
Age(optional): 17, 18 in a month
Experience with roleplaying/building: I've tried to build Redwall to what it looks like in my mind and it came out quite well.
Do you love redwall?: I've read every book 3-4 times and watched each TV series twice. Of course!
Do you know alot about it?: I know a hefty
Name of character:
History:
Description:
Species: Something peaceful, probably a hare or squirrel
Accepted! Head over to the website to find more info if you so desire. You're whitelisted, but you wont be able to build until an op hops on. :)

Corporal Firalay

I'm back :D Two weeks without Minecraft... painful ;(
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

SaberTruth

Did the website address ever get added to the first post of this topic?

Phoenix

In game name: PhoenixOfPanem
Age(optional): RL, not disclosing.
Experience with roleplaying/building: RP exp from DAB and Redwall MUCK, building from creating Redwall on Minecraft
Do you love redwall?: Yes
Do you know alot about it?: Yes
Name of character: Fiera Nightlock
Occupation: JOAT (jack-of-all-trades), assassin, messenger, Whatever people hire her for.
History: Wandered around the world finding a living by doing jobs for other people.
Description: Red-furred fox, brown eyes, black jacket with green shirt and brown pants. That's all you need for the skin right?
Species: Fox

Oh, btw, my MC is super laggy on my computer so I really don't want to try out Survival mode without peaceful difficulty switched on. So can I just get Creative? Or at least Survival with peaceful?

W0NWILL

It's fine, mobs are turned off because they aren't canon. Welcome aboard, Gears should get you whitelisted soon.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey bud! Welcome to the forum! Or is it Budette?  ???  ;) I look forward to seeing you on the server as anyone who can navigate MUCK has my eternal respect.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Phoenix

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 16, 2013, 08:18:35 PM
Hey bud! Welcome to the forum! Or is it Budette?  ???  ;) I look forward to seeing you on the server as anyone who can navigate MUCK has my eternal respect.  :D

Haha, thanks. It's Budette, but you can call me Phoenix. MUCK actually isn't that complicated once you get to understand it. I just don't know MPI or MUF - navigating, building, and RPing is more my thing.