News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Hey I have a couple questions,

1. As of right now is the server down? I kept getting disconnected and then it said I was unable to join the server at all. Should I assume it's just my computer?

2. I was not switched to creative mode when I joined. When I typed "/gamemode creative" the game said I had no permission to use that command. Advice?

3. Once I build my home and put up a sign showing you where it is, can I then arm myself with what my character would have? (Since he carries just a staff, I was going to enchant a stick with knockback II and something else to increase damage, so I could escape fights/defend myself. As well as give myself a leather cap)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

W0NWILL

1: Dunno.

2: Wait until an op is on, they can change you to creative.

3: Yes, unless you want to roleplay your character getting those things.

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 19, 2013, 05:16:28 PM
Hey I have a couple questions,

1. As of right now is the server down? I kept getting disconnected and then it said I was unable to join the server at all. Should I assume it's just my computer?

2. I was not switched to creative mode when I joined. When I typed "/gamemode creative" the game said I had no permission to use that command. Advice?

3. Once I build my home and put up a sign showing you where it is, can I then arm myself with what my character would have? (Since he carries just a staff, I was going to enchant a stick with knockback II and something else to increase damage, so I could escape fights/defend myself. As well as give myself a leather cap)
No, the server is up. Are you sure you have the right ip?
I can change you so you can build, and certainly!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

Got it all fixed thanks! Gonna build my home and then help build a massive cave town for moles ;D ill work on that later tonight!
Thanks for helping me get started you guys! I know i asked a lot of questions hahaha!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 19, 2013, 06:53:00 PM
Got it all fixed thanks! Gonna build my home and then help build a massive cave town for moles ;D ill work on that later tonight!
Thanks for helping me get started you guys!
Sweet! Thanks for starting on that project.

Captain Tammo

Gears

Sorry for the double post, but i want this to be updated so everyone sees it.
We've been having a debate over the color of the walls, brick, or sandstone. Head over to here to vote:  http://redwallminecraft.enjin.com/forum/m/9982541/viewthread/5959937-brick-or-sandstone/page/1

SaberTruth

Also, if you would like to see an example of what the wall would look like if it were made of red bricks, type: /warp freebuild   
and there is a section of wall there that is similar to the wall around red wall.

Mattio

It was actually said in the book it was sandstone so I'd go with that

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on February 19, 2013, 06:57:12 PM
Sorry for the double post, but i want this to be updated so everyone sees it.
We've been having a debate over the color of the walls, brick, or sandstone. Head over to here to vote:  http://redwallminecraft.enjin.com/forum/m/9982541/viewthread/5959937-brick-or-sandstone/page/1

Sandstone! It looks nicer and just more... Redwally!

glass3000

In game name: glass3000
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplaying/building: Yes
Do you love redwall?: Yes
Do you know alot about it?: Yes
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Moonbeam the Slayer
History: Orphaned after horde kills family.
Description: Black with a silver stripe down the middle.
Species: Badger

Dannflower Reguba

I hate the look of the brick, and Sandstone is the canon material. o Sandstone is my vote.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: glass3000 on February 19, 2013, 09:26:13 PM
In game name: glass3000
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplaying/building: Yes
Do you love redwall?: Yes
Do you know alot about it?: Yes
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Moonbeam the Slayer
History: Orphaned after horde kills family.
Description: Black with a silver stripe down the middle.
Species: Badger
Accepted! hop on when someone's on so they can interview you and give you the ok. :)

Captain Tammo

Whoa I just did A LOT of building hahahah. Go check it out, it's called "Mole city" ( /warp molecity ). We've still much work to do on it but I started it out and left a couple signs explaining some vague plans and advice. Ill work more on it later!

How're the skins coming along??

321tumbler

I am going to join soon. I just need my brother to let me (I use his laptop for minecraft because this computer's to old).